Print

Author Topic: SMW Beta tester stage  (Read 5563 times)

« on: June 25, 2000, 05:34:47 PM »
I found that there is a hidden life in the Beta tester stage of SMW.
If anyone wants to know how to do it,( it's kinda hard to explain) I can tell you how to do it.
It's kinda pointless, Since You have to die at the end of it.  Oh, and you can go Straight to the final stage from there if you wanted to.

By the power of the Orange....

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2000, 06:18:32 PM »
Okay now how do you get that rom to work?  I couldn't

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2000, 06:30:13 PM »
You have to have the SMW Rom for it to work.
That is just a saved state.  You can check out the SNES saved states section on this site to get it to work.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2000, 12:20:38 AM »
In the level that says "TEST" right? It's not hard to explain... *shrug.* But I don't want to ruin it for everyone. :)
I always thought they gave you that 1-Up there BECAUSE you had to die at the end...

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2000, 05:32:23 PM »
Straight to the final stage? As in Bowser's castle? How do you manage that?

(I really like these screwy little beta things, don't you? Just look at all the speculation that's gone on about the beta versions of the Sonic games...)

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2000, 05:59:51 PM »
You know how when you load up the save state for the Beta tester stage, you are at the top of Star Road?  Well, try moving down on the map screen.  Then to the warp.  Once you've done that, you should know where you are.( The Front Door)

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2000, 05:59:54 PM »
You know how when you load up the save state for the Beta tester stage, you are at the top of Star Road?  Well, try moving down on the map screen.  Then to the warp.  Once you've done that, you should know where you are.( The Front Door)

Print