Print

Author Topic: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time released in USA  (Read 24209 times)

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2006, 07:40:41 AM »

She doesn't know yet, she never had the game.

Hey! I have Mario Kart: Double Dash! The problem is if Mario Kart DS is better then that game.
I don't have Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, Mario and Luigi Partner's in time and Mario Kart DS. I've heard very much about the first one and I've tried it many times (even if the DS and the game weren't mine). It's s good game and I ask you if you've tried all these three games.

If mario Kart DD will be better then Mario Kart DS, I will buy this game only for my birthday
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2006, 02:38:31 PM »
MKDS is better than MKDD. Trust me. The graphics are better in MKDD, but MKDS has twice as many tracks and tons more unlockable stuff. Ok, maybe that's not true since you get another kart every time you complete a GP in MKDD, but the stuff you can unlock in MKDS is a lot cooler.

SS & PiT... A lot of people say that SS is better. I wouldn't be surprised, since SS was one of the best GBA games. Probably the best if you exclude remakes. SS would be hard to improve. But I put PiT on my shopping list all the same.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2006, 09:51:26 AM »
Is Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time one of the best games of NDS?
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2006, 11:14:40 AM »
Yes.
I'm a horrible person.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2006, 10:20:28 AM »
I own the game. I got it for Christmas. It's great.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 10:23:19 AM by Yoshi55 »
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2006, 01:40:42 AM »
Mario Kart DS is easily better than Double Dash. While I thought that Double Dash was a great game, I thought it was the worst entry to the Mario Kart franchise. Mario Kart DS is the best, in my opinion. It has more courses than any of the other Mario Kart games (including some of the best tracks from the previous titles), a good selection of characters (though not as good as Double Dash), 1P Battle Mode, and the new Mission Mode. Obviously, online play is also a great new addition.

I haven't played Superstar Saga unforunately, but Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time is phenomenal. I'm about 10 hours into the game and it is easily one of the most entertaining games I've ever played. I'm not usually a big RPG fan, but PiT is definitely one of my favorite DS games of any genre.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2006, 02:10:33 AM »
So far I'd say that M&L:SS is better, but that's not saying much against PiT since SS's greatness would be very difficult to surpass. M&L:PiT's an awesome game. Watching Toadsworth & Toadsworth performing acrobatic moves together cracks me up.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2006, 04:27:50 PM »
I enjoy the game. I got for Christmas.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2006, 07:34:52 PM »
If you registered M&L:PiT on Nintendo.com you may want to check the email you have with them to see if you were picked to participate in their survey.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2006, 10:10:19 PM »
I was chosen. :D ...And I accepted.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2006, 01:33:27 PM »
Honestly Mario Kart:Double Dash wasn't worth the CD it came on.  The two character system was akward, and if you tried it with two players the second character had almost nothing to do.  Mario Kart DS takes out all the gimmicks and sticks to being a solid racing game.  If it wasn't for the fact that I see three blue shells every FREAKING RACE then Mario Kart DS would be my favorite Mario Kart.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2015, 07:19:28 PM »
Should we feel a smug sense of superiority over them, or envy them?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2015, 10:44:13 AM »
On one hand, typing like that unironically is now officially--and rightfully--relegated to the early 2000s; on the other hand, they'd probably understand it just fine if it was speaking in hieroglyphs emojis.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2015, 11:39:56 AM »
...I kinda want Emoji Hammer Bros now.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print