Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1706955 times)

« Reply #855 on: October 02, 2006, 08:33:29 PM »
I can really complain here??? Cool. Well, I have a complaint. 1) I am not popular and pretty. 2) I am very shy. 3) My crush doesn't know I exist. That good?

Oh mah gawd, can you possibly be this girl:
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #856 on: October 02, 2006, 09:48:39 PM »
Hinata!

Hinata should go destroy Neji right now.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 09:57:08 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #857 on: October 03, 2006, 03:16:42 PM »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #858 on: October 03, 2006, 04:32:35 PM »
Holy Whatevers, that is disturbing!

No, this is disturbing.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #859 on: October 03, 2006, 04:34:03 PM »
I don't get it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #860 on: October 03, 2006, 06:14:57 PM »
That link mislead me.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #861 on: October 03, 2006, 07:16:53 PM »
* Luigison agrees with TEM.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #862 on: October 03, 2006, 07:19:04 PM »
*clueless*
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #863 on: October 04, 2006, 01:53:35 PM »
Great. More ANGST about the robbery. Turns out the jerks stole my dad's camera and lenses. Although. I say, "screw thembecause the camera was broken! However, the lenses, one of them at least worth over $100, all were in wroking condition. But, aboutthe camera, the insurance company doesn't know... Still, the camera was a film camera, so in the case the insurance covers some of the amount stolen (it won't happen. I WILL find the criminals and get back my stuff, and that's a promise), it won't be a lot. * Mr.Melee sighs. I hope this will all be over soon.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #864 on: October 04, 2006, 01:58:19 PM »
I went through that.  Insurance only covers about 10% of the value of most stolen stuff.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #865 on: October 04, 2006, 04:11:55 PM »

« Reply #866 on: October 06, 2006, 02:15:50 AM »
I woke up angry last night. I had a dream that my stepdad had hit my mother.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #867 on: October 06, 2006, 11:34:46 PM »
I'd be angry if that happened, too.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #868 on: October 12, 2006, 08:35:47 PM »
I beleive that since this topic has only gone only 6 days with out an post, this doesn't count as a reveival.

Here's the story: I was typing out this long PM on another site. It was rather humorous, too. I was nearly completed, when suddenly my wrist accidentally pressed a button on my keyboard, and the computer deletes my message!!!! 0:< No message box asking "Are you sure you'd like to delete this message ?" I just refreshs the page, with no PM to speak of. I know the computer technically refreshed the page, and it didn't know it would delete my message, but still.

Well, I'm starting to get over the incident. But I just wish It didn't happen.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #869 on: October 12, 2006, 09:48:11 PM »
In cases like that, you can often go to the Edit menu and hit Undo.

I beleive that since this topic has only gone only 6 days with out an post, this doesn't count as a reveival.
It's not like reviving a topic is bad. Bumping one is bad.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print