Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260433 times)

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #180 on: June 27, 2006, 08:53:17 PM »
Chick-fil-a is good.

Get your chicken from Chick-fil-a rather than KFC like PaperLuigi.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #181 on: June 27, 2006, 10:30:54 PM »
Senor Cardgage likes Chick-fil-a, but no one will take him there.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2006, 11:21:40 AM »
White Castle "chicken" sandwiches are amazingly delicious. I don't know if it's really chicken, but I honestly don't care as long as it doesn't wind up giving me cancer or something.
~I.S.~

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #183 on: June 28, 2006, 12:46:34 PM »
Why wouldn't it be chicken?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2006, 04:55:46 PM »
It could be imitation chicken, and from what I've heard Popeyes is even worse than KFC.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2006, 05:02:07 PM »
[Off-topic] I can say from experience that Popeyes is the best cajun place I've been too. They spice their chicken with cajun spices and it is spicy enough for enjoyment, and not spicy enough to taste bad. I heart it. In other words, their chicken & other food items are very tasty.

[On-topic] I bought a new mp3 player from eBay!! It's a SanDisk 1GB (the older/newer model). Now, I'm off to the ANGST thread to complain about the shipping. *Mr.Melee walks away*
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #186 on: June 28, 2006, 05:05:05 PM »
I have done some research on Popeye's and they seem to be okay.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #187 on: June 28, 2006, 05:49:29 PM »
What exactly is wrong with KFC?  If this is an animal rights issue, as fuzzy's custom title leads me to believe, then how is any chicken restaurant better than any other?

« Reply #188 on: June 28, 2006, 05:52:42 PM »
Well I've never had KFC because they never gave us our order. I swear that was the worst service I've ever encountered!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #189 on: June 28, 2006, 06:20:40 PM »
Guys, this is the HOPEFUL thread!  Be happy here!  That's certainly why I came here!  I'm actually uncomfortable right now, but this song I'm listening to sounds oddly happy!  So I'm thankful for this song!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #190 on: June 28, 2006, 07:23:40 PM »
Sorry I forgot.  Ummm..let's see.  I know some interesting Mario facts because I am a Mariologist!  Did you know that people, as in humans, used to live on Lavalava Island long before Yoshis and Ravens appeared there?  They used to live in the caves in the vocano's side.  One day however they fled somewhere, but nobody knows where.  Neat fact huh?

« Reply #191 on: June 28, 2006, 07:30:58 PM »
In a week and a half or so, I'll be able to take high to the skies and fly to Oklahoma. It's been two years since I've flown and it's something I like to do.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #192 on: June 28, 2006, 09:43:29 PM »
Sorry I forgot.  Ummm..let's see.  I know some interesting Mario facts because I am a Mariologist!  Did you know that people, as in humans, used to live on Lavalava Island long before Yoshis and Ravens appeared there?  They used to live in the caves in the vocano's side.  One day however they fled somewhere, but nobody knows where.  Neat fact huh?
YESSS! Someone who ACTUALLY PLAYED Paper Mario!
It's YOUR problem!

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #193 on: June 28, 2006, 10:00:48 PM »
I LOVE Paper Mario.  It is one of my all-time favorite Mario games.  Here's another fact.  A long time ago the Seven Star Spirits gave a pair of magical chests to the royal family of the Mushroom Kingdom for reasons unknown.  In Paper Mario Peach could have actually hid in one of the chest and waited until someone opened the otherone to let her out.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #194 on: June 28, 2006, 11:37:27 PM »
Too bad she's not that bright.
Anyway, I got a new cdPod! If anyone wants my old one, you can have it. I fixed it myself.
It's YOUR problem!

Print