Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1267395 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #420 on: September 04, 2006, 08:29:25 PM »
I was never completely and totally in to Bionicle, but I have great respect for Legos and I had two of the original Toa.  I even rented the movie and laughed at how it's definitely aimed for younger viewers.  Such unity...

Anyway, I'm glad I have school tomorrow, because then I won't be alone at home...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #421 on: September 04, 2006, 08:34:49 PM »
Are you usually home alone? *makes the face that Nicholas did on Home Alone 2*
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #422 on: September 05, 2006, 07:03:40 PM »
Ok, to fit with the title of the topic: I HOPE that in high school I meet another hardcore Mario fan to play my DS with. My friends are, as I said, good ones, but only 2 have GameCubes and one has a DS but took it to school only once last year. I played SM64DS with him but he was no challenge. Since my Wifi doesn't seem to work, having a friend to play multiplayer with in the same general vicinity would be the next best thing.
I'm happy to say that in English, I now have two Mario fans near me and both have DSs.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #423 on: September 06, 2006, 04:49:24 PM »
... CONTINUED FROM THE ANGST THREAD... My Granmommy gets out of the hospital today! YAAAAAAY!

More happiness!

I HAVE A HUGE COCONUT CREAM PIE IN THE FRIDGE. It is nummy. I'm eating some right now. :3
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #424 on: September 06, 2006, 06:38:55 PM »
I just managed to find the secret page. Yes, it exists. Yes, it is filled with experiences beyond your wildest dreams. Turns out I had come very close to finding it when I first looked.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #425 on: September 06, 2006, 07:48:18 PM »
I'm happy for you, GG! Now, I am happy because I have lemon meringue pie in the fridge! And it's not mine! But he lets me have some anyways!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #426 on: September 06, 2006, 08:39:35 PM »
Awesome!

I'm excited because I just invented a super powerful pie-throwing machine!  It has eight metal arms with gloves on the ends that hold the pies, and the center of the machine has a conveyor belt that carries hundreds of tasty pies to the gloves that then throw them around like crazy!!  I'm going to show it to the gang at Nintendo to see if they want to use it for a mini-game in Mario Party 8 for Wii.  Let's see if it still works... oops!  LOOK OUT!  YAAAAAHHHHHHH!! *dives down and pies go flying everywhere and hit everyone in the thread* Game Over.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 08:43:08 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #427 on: September 07, 2006, 05:13:37 PM »
Relating to my last post here, the guy behind me has a mom who teaches, so we have a place to be Nintendo weirdos without everyone watching. I pwned at MKDS.

Relating to my ANGST thread post, it wasn't as bad as I thought. It made my arms hurt a little, but my friends and I decided it'd be stupid to walk all the way to 10th for food (I was given $10 this morning), so we went to a nice little cafè that's part of some Protestant chruch my friend goes to. I wish he didn't go to another school... I'll see him on saturday when bowling starts. Anyhow, I got a grilled cheese sandwich (which incidentally was a lot better than whatever crap I'd've bought had we gone to the little Mexican restaurant on 10th) so that wasn't a bad deal either. The dude who sits behind me brought his GameCube, so I promised I'd be a good Nintendo guy and bring all my GameCube games, memory cards and my WaveBird tomorrow. I'm tingling, I'll be playing SSBM again! I'll need 'em back when I get a Wii, but I'll carry some game no one else has around with me for whatever days I decide to spend lunch there.
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #428 on: September 07, 2006, 05:22:31 PM »
Good for you. When you mentioned it in #tmk, I thought you lost patience and got your GameCube repaired.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #429 on: September 07, 2006, 07:59:54 PM »
My dog must be invincible.

She was just hit by a car going 30. Before this, she had been sat on, hit in the head with a ball, slammed to the floor by.............me, and sliced across both her paws. You know what she did after being hit by the car? She got up and ran around some more. Either she's completely crazy or mega mutt.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #430 on: September 09, 2006, 10:33:22 AM »
w00000000t!!!!@!!!!
My mom Finally got a new car! Her old one stopped running the other day, but the piece of garbage had it coming. Before this, the AC broke, the window got stuck, all sorts of bad stuff. It didn't even have a CD player! Well her new one is a 2004 Honda... I'm not sure of what model it is, but it pwns her old car. It has better gas mileage, AC, CD player, better upholstrey, and just everything about it is better than her old car. In other hopeful news, I've finally got myself used the eighth grade!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #431 on: September 09, 2006, 01:46:45 PM »
My dad's automobiles don't have CD players at all :(.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #432 on: September 09, 2006, 03:07:50 PM »
I'm taking a college level U.S. History class right now, and, wow, is it... time consuming.
I'm basically reading from my history book all day, so, I kind of don't have a life anymore, but that's okay!  I've scored 100% on every quiz we've had so far!  :D
So, I'm happy because I've found a study method that works; wrapping yourself up in a blanket with only your face peering out of a hole in the top so that you can read.  I elminates distractions, and keeps you warm at the same time! 
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #433 on: September 09, 2006, 05:58:58 PM »
Yay... my new pwnsome desk came! I actually have room to store my stuff!
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #434 on: September 11, 2006, 09:32:24 PM »
I got my GameBoy Advance Movie Player today, which is a long predicatable name. I'm-a call it my GameBoy Amp. (GBAMP, get it? HAHAHAHA) And it's pretty nice. I'm learning about ways to get the best results out of the conversion process. The quieter the song is converted, the less distorted it sounds, but silence is nothing a turn of the volume knob doesn't fix. The video quality is a mile better than I expected. I expected pretty much nothing, so the animated GIF-like visuals are above average. So now I don't have to walk around holding a CD player with Sharpie all over it.
Also, I wrote a killer essay for English. I should probably type it, as my handwriting can kill one's eyes.
It's YOUR problem!

Print