Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1265604 times)

« Reply #600 on: November 17, 2006, 06:02:27 PM »
Thanksgiving Break! Yup, that's all that's good with me right now.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #601 on: November 17, 2006, 11:23:24 PM »
Happy (early) Thanksgiving people!!! I'm happy that I'm finished my course in PE and journal entries. Now I have Course 8A in Physical Science, Course 8A in Algebra 1, and Art as an elective. I changed around my elective 2 times with my teacher. I first had photography, then I changed it to this math-art thingymajig, and finally I landed it on art. Doing at least one sketch a week, as kinds of art.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #602 on: November 18, 2006, 12:44:34 AM »
What? You're already off? Dang, we have two days of school next week.
Thanks to Thanksgiving (holiday humor, ha ha ha), there's no bowling this week or next week. That's for the ANGST thread, though. I'm killing two turkeys with one death beam, then... I will say it like I did last year, I hate turkey. I'll eat the stuffing, meaty or vegan, I'll eat the rolls, the bread, the potatoes and gravy... but no turkey please. So here's hoping there'll be heaps of stuffing on the table this year.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #603 on: November 18, 2006, 01:59:24 PM »
I'm hopeful, because I have a place in line to get a Wii later tonight.. Wal*mart is doing a midnight launch, and since I'm an employee, I would have technically not been able to get in line, but thanks to some wonderful people that started camping out yesterday, I do have a place in line..

I'm hoping those nice people continued to be nice, and are still holding my place for me. Of course, I'll go in there and check when I go on my breaks and lunches, just to make sure my chair is still there.

Here's hoping! :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #604 on: November 18, 2006, 07:01:38 PM »
In the end of a very close game, Ohio State won the game against Michigan 42 - 39. Also I'm getting a Wii in about 4 hours.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #605 on: November 18, 2006, 08:46:59 PM »
I am HOPEFUL that I will get Wii next week. I am basically guaranteed next week (the eBay money should be in my account, and I have another auction going on right now). I sure wish I could be hanging out with everyone at BestBuy, playing with my DS and chatting Nintendo fan to Nintendo fan. Oh well, there'll HOPEFULLY be a next time.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #606 on: November 18, 2006, 10:36:44 PM »
I'm so happy! I went Gamestop today and I got Cooking Mama and Animal Crossing: Wild World! From the games I traded in, the guy said I had good taste in games. He was constantly answering the phone with people asking about the Wii!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #607 on: November 18, 2006, 10:41:36 PM »
Now, when he said you had good taste in games, did he mean because you played them, or because you were getting rid of them?

« Reply #608 on: November 19, 2006, 06:34:26 AM »
I am HOPEFUL that I will get a Wii today. I'm leaving in about half an hour to Best Buy. I might not get it. Best Buy has only 90 Wii's, and there are at least 3 people in line already (according to the store manager).
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #609 on: November 19, 2006, 10:12:21 AM »
He was talking about the games I traded and bought. He told me to keep Trace Memory, because even though rediculously short, very hard to find. I didn't keep it.

« Reply #610 on: November 19, 2006, 12:06:39 PM »
YESYESYESYESYES

I got a Wii! After 4 hours of waiting, freezing, and being bored, I finally have a Wii!
And Red Steel.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #611 on: November 19, 2006, 12:38:01 PM »
Tell where you live.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #612 on: November 19, 2006, 01:05:08 PM »
I got a Wii. And Twilight Princess. And I can finally play my GC games again. Coupled with a week off break, life is good for me.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #613 on: November 19, 2006, 09:44:00 PM »
I got a Wii! After many hours of careful planning (read: asking people to watch my spot in line while I worked) and some negotations (read: asking dad to stay in my spot to get a ticket for me, only to find out tickets are being handed out after I get off of work, so dad can go home..), the Wii was mine.

The only problem I have with it is that I don't have an Internet connection of any kind, so I can't use that 2000 point Wii card that I bought.

Aside: I got Zelda, and am stuck.. The cat wants fish..

I also have a question, which is slightly off of the hopeful topic: If I had one of those Dongle things that create a signal for the DS to use Wifi with, would it work with the Wii too??
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #614 on: November 19, 2006, 10:57:48 PM »
Just ordered some new headphones.  I heard they're pretty good.

Print