Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1265882 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1110 on: March 05, 2007, 07:31:56 PM »
Huzzah! Sunny weather returns!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1111 on: March 05, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »
I'm hopeful because I've finally found a place where I can watch the whole South Park movie on the internet!

« Reply #1112 on: March 05, 2007, 11:46:14 PM »
My brother got engaged today! Woo!
And I'm going to be the best man at the wedding! ^_^

What does a best man do at a wedding?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1113 on: March 06, 2007, 02:08:47 AM »
Beats all the other men at Smash Bros., I guess, if he's really the best man.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1114 on: March 06, 2007, 04:17:45 PM »
Huzzah! Sunny weather returns!
Its still snowing here! =D

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1115 on: March 06, 2007, 04:48:29 PM »
It's really quite sunny here, too. Not particularly warm, but just warm enough to the point where I only have to wear a windbreaker (versus wearing a normal or heavy coat, you loophole finders).

We had fun in Physics today, as we struggled to take notes while being attacked by a stray ferret. This guy was found at the district print center by the Chemistry teacher, but he got tired of having a ferret around his classroom. Even better, by the end of the ferret's second day in the science wing, its owner saw the lost and found notice in the newspaper and picked up the ferret. I'm not sure I'm really going to miss the ferret-- he smelled terrible. But it was fun while it lasted.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1116 on: March 08, 2007, 01:45:31 AM »
Man, people with ferrets in Suffixland... California has the absolute stupidest laws EVER, and "No owning ferrets" is one of them.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1117 on: March 08, 2007, 02:18:17 AM »
Yeah, we can't chain up dogs, either. Chain 'em with chains, I mean.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1118 on: March 08, 2007, 02:19:33 PM »
o_O

Well, I have a sort of mixed feeling with me right now. The good news is that I had another snow day yesterday (a real stupid at that, as it barely snowed at all. But, a snow day's a snow day). The free day gave me time to play through WarioWare: Smooth Moves' Single Player mode.
However, the bad news is that this is now our eighth snow day, and we are only allowed five a school year. I'm not sure how my school is going to take care of those extra days (take them off of spring break? Extra days at the end of the year?), but my HOPE is that they just won't bother with them.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1119 on: March 08, 2007, 04:08:29 PM »
I love this time of year.  Why?  Simple: State High School League Tournaments.  I had a friend snag second place at state for wrestling, and our basketball team went to state last year and got third place.  Even if my school's not participating, it's always fun to watch the state tournaments.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1120 on: March 08, 2007, 04:23:13 PM »
I'm happy because I was just sad and I used myself as a human palette, took some pictures, and I felt better.

I just think I'm going in and out of moods cause that's a pretty strange way to make myself feel better..

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1121 on: March 08, 2007, 04:26:24 PM »
I'm not sure how my school is going to take care of those extra days (take them off of spring break? Extra days at the end of the year?)
Typically they get put onto the end of the year.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1122 on: March 08, 2007, 05:36:20 PM »
I somehow got the Varia Suit 14 minutes into [Metroid Zero Mission], immediately after obtaining bombs.

I beat my old time. 11:52, still immediately after bombs. After obtaining it, I went straight to Kraid, and got the Speed Booster before the Ice Beam or Power Grip (ridiculous amounts of bomb jumping). I would've skipped the Power Grip entirely, but there's a thing blocking the path through Norfair until it's obtained (with no bugs nearby that I could find to drain it with). I have the Ice Beam, but only because I don't have the Long Beam (I'm getting it on my way into Tourian). I'm on my way out of Ridley right now; total play time so far: 00:58:41.

« Reply #1123 on: March 08, 2007, 06:36:20 PM »
I love this time of year.  Why?  Simple: State High School League Tournaments.  I had a friend snag second place at state for wrestling, and our basketball team went to state last year and got third place.  Even if my school's not participating, it's always fun to watch the state tournaments.

Ding-dangit, who was he?! I'm a wrestler myself.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1124 on: March 08, 2007, 10:07:41 PM »
Really?  His name is Tyler Hemmesch, and he's pretty much been a celebrated athlete in my hometown since he was in 6th grade.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print