Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1267830 times)

« Reply #1320 on: April 01, 2007, 02:47:33 PM »
Ugh, I am so sick of jokes like that...................

I need to tell him to spell better though.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1321 on: April 01, 2007, 03:39:21 PM »
Is that an April Fools? I can't tell anymore! Everything in my life is a lie!!  :P

And I think I've fooled everyone into thinking I hate April Fools. It's actually one of mah favorite holiday!

Yeah. April's Fools joke. Man, I can't tell a decent one. I might as well have said I met Ryan Ross. 

What! You got me :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1322 on: April 01, 2007, 06:29:42 PM »
I have grapes and I am happy. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1323 on: April 01, 2007, 07:42:44 PM »
I GOT THE WIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And along with it I bought Rayman Raving Rabbids, Cooking Mama, Twilight Princess and reserved Super Paper Mario! Actually, I didn't buy the games. Rather they were bought for me. Me mommy and me daddy and sisters and brother got me all of those for my birthday BEFORE my birthday for for late Eid presents. So you can see I'm a happy girl!
Based on some of your art and photos I think you might be good at making Miis.  If you get your Wii online you might consider sharing your friend code:  http://grassland.themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=9884.0;all 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1324 on: April 01, 2007, 08:19:01 PM »
Um, it was a joke. Happy April Fool's Day! :D

P.S.
I almost said "We can play Wii online without an actual Wii????!? Yay!!!"
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1325 on: April 01, 2007, 10:23:14 PM »
Hmm. Well that's sad to hear.
I got a 1 GB microSD card and adapter. I'm going to use it for nasty piratey purposes when my M3 DS Simply arrives here (which will be in about three days). Hold on, though, you're probably thinking "SD cards are ex-PENSIVE, with a hyphen! Where did you get $80 for a microSD card?!" I have no clue why, but it was $9.23 on Amazon, adapter included (the adapter is so that it will fit into a computer's SD card slot, or any other slot that takes SD cards). I checked today and the price actually dropped to $8.40... My mom looked and was surprised to see, it's the kind her cell phone could take. She's gonna take advantage and buy two, probably... Wise thing to do.
Look at how tiny it is!!!

That thing in the corner is a small case to hold both the adapter and microSD card. Thank heavens, I'd lose it in an instant.
Edit: The price fell another seven cents?!!!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 10:29:40 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1326 on: April 01, 2007, 10:52:30 PM »
Wow...it's falling a lot. Man, my digital camera only takes the prostick!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1327 on: April 01, 2007, 11:09:04 PM »
Well if you look at the other microSDs on Amazon, it's just SanDisk. I don't know if they're on drugs or what, but it's not a scam.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1328 on: April 02, 2007, 12:06:50 AM »

Miiiisssssttttaaaaaaaaa, Money in the Bank....bank! Also:

All right, everything is great in the world. It completely makes up for HBK jobbing to We've Cena Nuff.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1329 on: April 02, 2007, 06:36:49 AM »
I find it cruel when people say they have a Wii, but I don't. So, therefore, I am hopeful that I will get a rabbit, which I can then trade for a Wii at AnimalStop.

Guy on phone: Hello, welcome to AnimalStop, where you can preorder a Bermuse Python. How can I help you?

Me: Yeah, I hear you take used pets. How much will I get for a used rabbit?

Guy on phone: Umm...how used?
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1330 on: April 02, 2007, 07:37:38 AM »
You've basically taken the joke that Penny Arcade made about GameStop and changed it from food to animals. Yawn.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1331 on: April 02, 2007, 11:55:39 AM »
I thought you didn't WANT a Wii, Glorb.
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1332 on: April 02, 2007, 01:10:10 PM »
<Mr_MeSleep> WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

I got my Wii back from Nintendo............well, not my Wii, a whole new one. They were unable to repair mine, I guess, or just decided instead of repairing it to give me a new one. I still have yet to test it (homework needs to be assimilated), and then I'll have to start all over on my games and Miis. And I worked so hard in Wii Sports and WarioWare: Smooth Moves ;_; . Oh well, it'll all be good, and I can still redownload my Virtual Console games (Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time).
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #1333 on: April 02, 2007, 02:51:34 PM »
Wouldn't Nintendo have transferred all your stuff from the old Wii to the new one? Or would that have been impossible with the problem you were having?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1334 on: April 02, 2007, 03:45:05 PM »

Miiiisssssttttaaaaaaaaa, Money in the Bank....bank! Also:

All right, everything is great in the world. It completely makes up for HBK jobbing to We've Cena Nuff.
Meh, I was disappointed. I wanted The Animal to whup Undertaker, and I wanted Finlay to win Money in the Bank, but alas.....

We also have a bald billionaire.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 03:53:35 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print