Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260389 times)

« Reply #1875 on: June 14, 2007, 07:06:44 AM »
Bird Person, you have the coolest hair.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1876 on: June 14, 2007, 07:46:49 AM »
It looks...magic.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1877 on: June 14, 2007, 11:01:51 AM »
It looks like a wig in that picture.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1878 on: June 14, 2007, 01:04:12 PM »
Nah, Max, Glorb has it right.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1879 on: June 14, 2007, 05:54:46 PM »
I will soon have three SPM files at Castle Bleck. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1880 on: June 14, 2007, 07:48:59 PM »
At? You mean you haven't yet beten SPM?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1881 on: June 14, 2007, 07:50:48 PM »
SNAPE KILLS TIPPI.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1882 on: June 14, 2007, 08:56:55 PM »
*covers ears* BLAHBLAHBLAH! I'm not listening!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1883 on: June 14, 2007, 10:00:18 PM »
I'm graduating high school tomorrow! Plus, my grandparents gave me a check for $100, which was really nice of them. Whoo!

« Reply #1884 on: June 15, 2007, 11:12:36 AM »
SNAPE KILLS TIPPI.

That was... insensitive... I already know the ending to SPM because I like to search for spoilers. ^^; I'm a bad person... But this is the HOPEFUL thread!

So...I will tell about the superhero I made: Farm Man! Best thing I've ever came up with EVER. XD Here's a summary about the adventures of Farm Man:

Captain Cutworm is raging havoc at the farmer's market! Alien potatoes are taking over the earth! Sounds like a job for...

FARM MAN!!!

Faster than a speeding hog!

More powerful than an angry bull!

And able to leap tall barns without ripping his overalls!

With superpowers he acquired from a radioactive tomato, the ever-reliable FarmMobile(a rocket-powered tractor) and his trusty sidekick, Corn Lad, Farm Man makes the world safe for farmers and businessmen alike. But his nemisis, Captain Cutworm, will stop at nothing to bring the super farmer down...

FARM MAN: Protecting the nation one crop at a time

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1885 on: June 15, 2007, 11:58:07 AM »
Farm Man??
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1886 on: June 15, 2007, 01:17:43 PM »
Yeah, I'm pretty much a geek. I got my Summer reading list today, which I see is good news.
We have to read three of the following books.

Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
The Chosen - Chaim Potok
Life of Pi - Yann Martel
A Raisin in the Sun - Lorraine Hansberry
I Capture the Castle - Dodie Smith
Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger

I'll probably read Fahrenheit 451, and Catcher in the Rye-- if I can, as I've already read it twice. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Oh, and in more hopeful news, I only owe my grandmother $90. :D

« Reply #1887 on: June 15, 2007, 06:00:04 PM »
I got 30 bucks in the mail today just for agreeing to be part of the ratings for a week. Rawr.

And I may finally get around to actually getting Suffix his Johto starters today. i know for sure I'll be online between 11:30 and 1:00 tonight so there'll be no more miscommunication.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1888 on: June 15, 2007, 06:08:06 PM »
I thought you didn't have Wi-Fi.

« Reply #1889 on: June 15, 2007, 06:11:04 PM »
The place I work at does though, since it happens to be an internet provider.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print