Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260401 times)

« Reply #1995 on: June 26, 2007, 09:57:34 PM »
ZELDA IS OFFICIALLY IN BRAWL!!! I swear to God I went into a fit of giggles and yelling when I got the IGN screenies :D.

AND HAPPY GRADUATION VID! Well done! I hope you make it far in life!

« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 09:59:44 PM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #1996 on: June 26, 2007, 10:44:45 PM »
Well, she was in Melee so wasn't it a given that she'd be in Brawl too?
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1997 on: June 26, 2007, 10:51:08 PM »
Yes indeed, Zelda's a fine recurrence. I kind of like the Ocarina of Time Medley that was posted today, although I have to say that it sounds kind of... off. The keys are all weird.

Anyway, I am pleased to announce that I'll be leaving to go see a wedding. Usually, that would mean anger and boredom. But this wedding, the daughter of my father's friend (conductor of the Columbia River Chamber Orchestra), takes place in... Hawaii! It's sort of like a vacation!

See you there. I leave tomorrow morning!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 11:49:29 PM by Suffix »

« Reply #1998 on: June 26, 2007, 11:44:29 PM »
Goodbye Suffix! Have fun in Hawaii (I was there in 1994...but I don't remember crap, of course!)

Zelda...I can't get over it...and she looks absolutely gorgeous, too.

She's not a blonde anymore.

If Peach makes a comeback (please Nintendo!), I am wondering what changes they'll make to her Melee appearance. Hmmm...
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1999 on: June 26, 2007, 11:49:14 PM »
I'm kind of hoping ALL the characters from Melee return in one way or another.

If Bowser Jr. becomes a character, I'm going to laugh in the faces of the people who hate him. :D
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2000 on: June 26, 2007, 11:59:00 PM »
Having come to the conclusion that Pichu exists just to be the weakest character, the one with which you can shame people by beating them with him, I agree with Vid, except Dr. Mario needs to be an alternate costume for Mario with identical stats but stylized moves (I've said this before). I was hoping this week would be Old Character Revelation Week but it looks like Zelda week (Where's Ness?? Please don't dump him for Lucas, just keep Ness and add Mother 3 characters to go with him)... The music is really good but that doesn't change the fact that it could be a lot better if it were orchestra again instead of cheap MIDI, but I'll be overly optimistic and hope that the synthesized music on the site is just a placeholder for real orchestrated goodness.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2001 on: June 27, 2007, 12:01:30 AM »
And that, Bird Person, is exactly what I was thinking. One of my favorite things about Melee was the absence of MIDI.

« Reply #2002 on: June 27, 2007, 08:00:58 AM »
Goodbye Suffix! Have fun in Hawaii (I was there in 1994...but I don't remember crap, of course!)

Zelda...I can't get over it...and she looks absolutely gorgeous, too.

If Peach makes a comeback (please Nintendo!), I am wondering what changes they'll make to her Melee appearance. Hmmm...

I still want to know if Sonic is gonna be in it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2003 on: June 27, 2007, 09:31:19 AM »
The music is really good but that doesn't change the fact that it could be a lot better if it were orchestra again instead of cheap MIDI, but I'll be overly optimistic and hope that the synthesized music on the site is just a placeholder for real orchestrated goodness.
I thought Sakurai has already stated a lot of times that the music will be orchestrated and not synthesized.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2004 on: June 27, 2007, 11:18:14 AM »
I still want to know if Sonic is gonna be in it.

It would be the answer to all the fans who wanted to see Mario and Sonic square off.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2005 on: June 27, 2007, 11:41:59 AM »
She's not a blonde anymore.
She wasn't blonde in Twilight Princess.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2006 on: June 27, 2007, 11:52:46 AM »
If Sonic's ever going to be in Brawl, then I think the Doom Marine should be in there too. Seriously! I mean, he'd have a pretty low jump height, but compensate with his firepower. Maybe one of his specials would be the BFG...oh, dang, that would rock. And Microsoft has gone on the record as saying they respect Nintendo a great deal, so Master Chief would be great too, especially if he uses plasma grenades and maybe the Warthog...
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2007 on: June 27, 2007, 11:55:18 AM »
I find it weird how people use "MIDI" for "any kind of sequenced or sampled music". 'Cause... not all sequenced/sampled music is MIDI.
P.S. Sonic isn't in the game!
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2008 on: June 27, 2007, 12:04:31 PM »
Yes, but if he is, then Chief had better be there too, or I'm boycotting all of Nintendo's products and living as a hermit.
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2009 on: June 27, 2007, 12:06:37 PM »
Glorb, no character in Brawl will have firearms or any stuff like that as moves, Samus is an exeption, but not even SS will have gun related moves (Not many, I believe) I wonder If Peach will return for Brawl too, or will she be replaced by Zamus?

P.S. Sonic isn't in the game!

How do you know? Why do you feel so sure?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print