Print

Author Topic: Fake SM64 cheats  (Read 91968 times)

« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2004, 07:56:21 PM »
I thought you liked luigi, GG.

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2004, 10:02:17 PM »
Secret way to turn off the game

First turn on your game. Make sure you have a hammer next to you. if you have 119 stars continuously try to get that star that you cant get. If you have 120 stars try lots of Luigi codes. After failing, take the hammer firmly in you'r hand, then wack your game out of the nintendo64. The screen should freeze. Then start hammering your nintendo continuously, till you pant/cough/die from loss of blood, because you find you were actually hitting your hand./etc. Then your game should be turned off.

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2004, 06:05:36 PM »
Hee hee!

Play in a 3-D version of any stage from any Mario-related games:

1. Beat the game once with MINIMUM requirments.

2. Beat the game with EVERYTHING.

3. Beat the game in under 3.547 minutes

4. Use a gameshark and beat the game in under 0.978945708923460152347905 seconds.

5. Refer back to me previous cheat and earn all of the characters.

6. Do all of the above cheats 10 times each.

7. Jump off the edge on Whomp's Fortress 1234567654321 times.

Congratulations if you're still alive after completing this cheat!

Edited by - gamemaster79 on 5/4/2004 5:07:09 PM

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2004, 10:32:18 PM »
 Play the game Super Mario 64. Insert the game Super Mario 64 in to the Nintendo 64 game system. Turn it on by pressing the switch on the left side of the Nintendo where it says POWER. Push it forward. If you have not plugged you'r Nintendo 64 controller in the controll slot pocket, do it now. On the controller you should see a red button that says START. When Mario pops on the screen (if his hat says M on it, thats Mario.) Press the Start button. The screen should turn white with four files. They will all say New, but if you have played before, it will measure how much stars you have. Now heres the hard part. You are the hand. You have to move the hand with the controll stick. move it diagonally in any way. Make sure to stop right on top of a file. Then press the A button wich is on the controller, and it's blue. You should be playing Super Mario 64
P.S.=if you want to know the other controls, read your manual.
This code has been tested and approved by K-A (kids to adults).

************************************************************ Chupperson wants me to kill myself.

« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2004, 05:08:38 PM »
No duh, luigifan. No duh.

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2004, 07:24:29 PM »
Duh means that something is obvious. No duh is the opposite of duh. Therefore, no duh means that what he said was widely unknown, useful information.
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2004, 02:19:33 AM »
 Thanks popple, and you to GG.
I know, I know you do'nt have to tell me, it does'nt belong here because it's not a fake.

************************************************************ Chupperson wants me to kill myself.

« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2004, 10:19:57 AM »
Play as Toad:
Get all the stars in less than a day and turn off the game after putting on a Hey You, Pikachu microphone and cursing at Mario if he starts to sleep when he's just standing around. After you've turned off the game, wait about a year or two, WITHOUT playing the game. After that small amount of waiting, put a lot of mud inside the cartrige. Now put the game in the N64 and turn it on. If the game still works, you probably did it wrong. Repeat cheat code until is done correctly.
SIG VIOLATOR

« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2004, 10:21:05 AM »
Play as Toad:
Get all the stars in less than a day and turn off the game after putting on a Hey You, Pikachu microphone and cursing at Mario if he starts to sleep when he's just standing around. After you've turned off the game, wait about a year or two, WITHOUT playing the game. After that small amount of waiting, put a lot of mud inside the cartrige. Now put the game in the N64 and turn it on. If the game still works, you probably did it wrong. Repeat cheat code until is done correctly.

~Shadow Orthrus~
SIG VIOLATOR

« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2004, 09:59:40 AM »
uhhhhh... What?

--------------------
JRC Quote 2: "Fluffernut wants a BITE of conversation." -me when Fluffernut tried to eat the phone
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2004, 07:00:45 PM »
Play as Donkey Kong
To play as Donkey Kong, shove a banana up your Sm64 game. Then turn on the N64. a error should come up asking why you put a banana up your N64. Respond by saying I love you and a cake will appear on your bed. Choose your main file and do the happydance while your CD player plays the Black Eyed Peas for 1.789 minutes. You'll notice a warp pipe in the middle of the main room of Peach's Castle.You'll be in a hidden level called Bowser's Fortress and it looks like the Forsaken Fortress, but it's owned by Bowser and has his face all over the place. Go in Bowser's Fortress like you would on the Windwaker, but eat the cake that appeared on your bed. When you can't get to the top, play the song Toxic and sing along with it. Blablanadon will help you get to the top of Bowser's Fortress. While your up there, pause the game and go buy a pie. When you unpause the with the pie in your hand, Bowser will appear with a headset playing the song This Love. Bowser will complain that Mario disturbed him. Now throw the pie on the N64 and Mario will throw the pie in Bowser's face. Bowser will fall off the fortress and Mario and Peach go on vacation.
Donkey Kong will now replace Mario in Super Mario 64.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2004, 07:33:39 PM »
Turn All the Coins on SM64 Into Cheese Rounds:

Note: This trick won't work if you were born in the states of New Jersey, New Mexico, New Hampshire or New York.

Load your game cartridge as normal into the N64, and when Mario's face comes up, pull the nose straight up, the cap 20 degrees to the left, and the mustache down graphically by a slope of 2/5. After that, press START and select a NEW file. When the intro sequence starts, press the C up button right as the princess says the word "Toadstool".
Nothing unusual will happen yet, but don't let that discourage you, you are on the right track.
Next, play the game as you normally would, but each and every time you encounter a coin in the game, you must long jump into it (the underwater coins don't count, collect them normally. Same goes for the mid-air coins.)
Also, for each level's goombas, you must butt-smash them.

***Important*** This is the tricky part.
Each time you beat Bowser, before you get the Keys or Jumbo Star, run around him in circles with an approximate diameter of one twentieth of the length of Bowser's small intestine. The circles must take no more than 10 seconds each and no less than 9 seconds.

You will know if you have done the cheat right if, after defeating Bowser in the Sky and running around in that last circle, his stomach fluctuates and he turns into a giant waffle. The game ending sequence will then play.

After that, restart the game and select the file you just did the cheat on, touching the four ports on your N64 in the following order right before you start to play:
4 2 3 1

After that, start the game and go inside the castle. All coins in the game should now resemble small cheses and when you get 100 in a level, Mario will gain a new ability: Rocket Butt. To use this ability simply press the C< Button then do a Backflip, pressing L in the air to release a powerful flatulate that will send Mario soaring upward for about 30 seconds.

---
"They shouldn't be called game cheats; it isn't cheating, it is finding what the programmers put in for the bored ppl to find."
---

TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario
TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario

Sqrt2

« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2004, 02:13:59 PM »
Play as Yellow Yoshi (Files A and C only)

First complete the game normally and watch the ending 4/5 of the way through.
After you have finish this reload your file and talk to yoshi three times.
After this is done press the reset button on your N64.
Then erase your file whilst pressing the c-down button. Watch the intro and mario will be replaced by a yellow yoshi.

The yellow yoshi can do all the moves that the yoshi's can do in Yoshi's Story as well as mario's ones.

I am not a complete idiot. There are bits missing.

Edited by - Sqrt2 on 9/4/2004 12:59:35 PM
AA fanboy and proud!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2004, 03:35:10 PM »
Here's a real glitch.  While palying, SLOWLY pull out the left side of the cartridge until the sound gltiches out, and then when you control Mario, he should lay down while you run and twirl around all dismembered-like when you jump.  Make sure you pull ythe end out slowly and stop when it's messed up, and turn it off and pull out the cartridge so it doesn't get messed up or broken.

I am going to be a famous author one day.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2004, 05:49:41 PM »
Mine once did that on it's own. Scared me straight.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Print