Poll

Who could eat more, Yoshi or Kirby?

Yoshi
16 (29.1%)
Kirby
39 (70.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Print

Author Topic: Who could eat more, Yoshi or Kirby?  (Read 27719 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2006, 08:30:39 PM »
Where did Kirby's teeth come from? First they're not there, then he gives toothy grin.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2006, 08:29:45 PM »
Good observation.

Serious answer: They were drawing Kirby without teeth, like he really is, but needed that toothy neener neener grin expression and so just used it. It's the magic of cartoons!

Mariology answer: He had a enemy with that grin in his stomach and used the Tooth power at that moment.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2006, 06:51:36 PM »
Kirby could eat more in a speed contest, maybe, but that's just because he doesn't have to stick out his tongue every time he wants to eat something. He can just inhale as many things at a time as he likes (as long as they enter his mouth at the same time...).
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2006, 11:03:58 PM »
I saw that on someone's sig in another forum.  Best sig ever!

I recognize that sig too.That's Ulti Yoshi's sig.He's from Yoshilore forums.

In other words Kirby and Yoshi can eat the same amount.Kirby can just do it faster.
"A winner is you"

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2006, 11:19:38 PM »
This whole thing is silly, but the answer is Kirby.

Kirby Squeak Squad depicts the inside of Kirby's stomach as something akin to a black hole.

Yoshi can't even swallow certain objects, like keys.

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2006, 11:34:09 PM »
Yoshi can't even swallow certain objects, like keys.

Ever play Super Mario World?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2007, 11:16:06 AM »
But you have to wait for the key to dissolve in his mouth first. Kirby can swallow the largest of objects whole.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2007, 04:00:28 PM »
BUT, there are some objects it takes Kirby a while to move with his vacuum abilities, some he can't even move alone--and at that, he can't get them into his mouth. Kirby & the Amazing Mirror has those star blocks. He also cannot eat stuff underwater.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2007, 10:44:25 AM »
Either character can eat an infinite amount of enemies in the game, correct? So in a situation where there was a free-for-all eat fest (infinite enemies on an infinitely long stage) Yoshi's quick, long-reaching tongue would enable him to eat at a faster rate than Kirby. So if both characters played this imaginary infinite stage for x amount of time, Yoshi would be able to eat more.

However, if this infinite stage was flat and featured a constant stream of characters rushing at Our Two Heroes, depending on the speed and density of the stream, Kirby's vacuum may gain the upper palate because it can suck infinitely and suck in an unknown multiple of enemies at once. In this situation Yoshi may even be killed, again, depending on the speed and density of the enemy stream.

I go along with the first scenario because most in-game stage setups are the "Progress to the Right and Hunt" kind as opposed to "Stand Still and Kill" kind.

In summation, Yoshi's Tongue > Kirby's Vacuum
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 10:49:42 AM by TEM »

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2007, 12:32:36 PM »
Kirby...PEIRIOD think, think, think...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 12:38:08 PM by kirbyman »

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2007, 05:45:00 PM »
Ever play Super Mario World?

Ooo, MEGAߥTE got MEGAߥTE'd!

Boo_penguin

• Mushroom_Boy's best pal
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »
I vote for my friend Kirby, he already ate Pac-man and all his family, including the ghosts, Namco programmers and some girl who was walking in the street. Besides, Kirby is pink, so considering his color, you can say he doesn't care about what he eat 'cause pink make you look skinny.
Before I go to bed I always scream "Everybody's doin' a brand new dance now and some girl appears and say  "Come on baby do the loco-motion".

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2007, 05:32:14 PM »
Wow, poor Pac-Man.....  He should've been a contender.  I thought black made you look skinny?

They say if you eat too many carrots you turn orange.  Would Kirby turn orange?

(P.S. I vote Kirby)
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2007, 06:13:22 PM »
I vote for my friend Kirby, he already ate Pac-man and all his family, including the ghosts, Namco programmers and some girl who was walking in the street. Besides, Kirby is pink, so considering his color, you can say he doesn't care about what he eat 'cause pink make you look skinny.

That explains why he hasn't had any good games lately. :P

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2007, 06:43:13 PM »
Because he ate the Namco programmers? Namco doesn't develop Kirby games.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print