Print

Author Topic: I'll Do What I Can..  (Read 2714 times)

« on: November 11, 2002, 05:43:22 PM »
Hey, I went to the ultnintendo boards today. And I see why some people here hate them. They think we're nothing but a bunch of flamers. Well, we do fight on here. But I kinda like to think that we are a distant family. Joined together by Mario. And, yes, we have lost mainstay members like Frostbite. But we are still TMK. The best Mario site on the web. So please, let's try to pull the stake out of TMK's heart. It's been the best for 5 years. It'd be a disgrace for it to just die.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2002, 10:49:00 PM »
Umm... 'kay. Why do I keep saying that?
Anyway, we're all still hopeful that Frostbite will come back. Hmm...
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2002, 07:22:05 PM »
Hey Gooch, please don't just go to TUNMB to advertise TMK. We at TUNMB are a community too and we also have a sense of being a family. The only reason we think you're all a bunch of flamers is because there is more flaming here than there is at TUNMB. That's a fact, I'm not just saying it to anger you.  
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2002, 08:44:17 PM »
Ummmm, Gooch, maybe you should leave them alone, I mean, they stopped advertising here.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 12:11:07 AM »
Yes, well, turnabout is fair play, though... but don't do to them what they did to us.
Still, I don't see why some of the people who used to be here all went exclusively to TUNMB. They could do us a small courtesy and post here, too...
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 06:06:07 PM »
Alright, I read my post. And I really got to say that I sounded dorky. I'll go to both boards. But these will always be the best.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 08:56:38 PM »
hey,I manage to go to both boards!! I just tend to post more at TUNMB. actually, despite what green luigi said, there really wouldn't be ANY flaming at TUNMB if it wasn't for me (Fenris over there)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2002, 10:18:11 PM »
AHHHAHAHAH so you are fenris hehe i knew there was something wrong about you(pulls of fenrisses mask off)
oops...(maybe its just fenris)
uhhh i will give you another skin organ...ahh never mind

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2002, 10:23:40 PM »

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Print