Print

Author Topic: Are you looking for more Super Mario fanart? Check here!;)  (Read 99304 times)

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2009, 01:29:44 AM »
Thankyou very much everyooone!^_^

Today I have finally something new!^o^
...And it's dedicated to the great game of Super Mario RPG!!

http://supercaterina.deviantart.com/art/They-are-back-122070696
In Europe it arrived only lately...But better late then never, right?
I received this beautiful game from my love, so I thank veeery much him at first!*.*
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2009, 01:57:59 AM »

Good Lord in heaven.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2009, 02:35:21 AM »
...while I didn't really care much for SMRPG, this picture blows me away. Kudos, Ms. Caterina.
No! I don't want that!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2009, 03:55:29 AM »
Super Caterina and SMRPG characters? Together? I can die happy now. Mallow has never looked awesomer... except maybe in edible form. And I'm not exaggerating when I say I'm pretty sure that's the best Geno I've ever seen on DeviantArt.

If I ever make an RPG somehow, I want you to draw my characters. Then they'll come pre-awesomeified.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2009, 06:57:29 AM »
Geno sure is getting his Mega Man on in that picture. Awesome stuff.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2009, 12:01:42 PM »
Geno looks friggin' sweet, and Bowser looks downright scary.  Excellent work.  Again.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2009, 02:32:59 PM »
Impeccable. Tres magnifique. Wow.

Caterina, have you ever considered going into art professionally?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2009, 10:37:16 PM »
* FBM's jaw drops

This has to be the best SMPRG drawing I've ever seen! Everyone looks great, I like the background, and everything about the drawing! :D
I have to say, you are quite the artist! Please, keep up the awesome work! :D
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2009, 06:56:47 PM »
Geno looks friggin' sweet, and Bowser looks downright scary.  Excellent work.  Again.
Thats basically what I was gonna say.
Please, keep up the awesome work! :D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 07:01:40 PM by Luigalaxy »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2009, 01:46:33 PM »
I almost never visit this board, and I have to say, DAYUM, I have been missing out on a lot of awesome art. Caterina, you're an excellent, excellent artist. Also, your signature is pretty.
every

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2009, 03:26:09 PM »
Ciaooo!! ^o^
I'm back (with autumn: it's already here)!

It's  along time I don't upload anything here...so I'm going to give a refresh to this topic withj something new! ^-^

http://supercaterina.deviantart.com/art/What-a-beautiful-flower-136258830
This has been realy long to do...yet i'm not so much satisfied...There is something wrong here, I guess.
Anyay, I alway need to do a summer drawing. Also I feel like I had to draw Mario & Peach together again. I've already made a drawing with Luigi and Daisy...why not with the main hero and the main princess?? =D

http://supercaterina.deviantart.com/art/Let-s-have-some-fun-136364216

This was a price-request (teh first one, who've found superMe in the upper drawing, won a request sketch from me! ;p): they asked me to draw Knife guy.
It has been really fun! I have always loved to draw Super Mario RPG characters in my own style, but I never show them in internet most of the time. This has been an ecception! =)
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »
Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2009, 04:40:07 PM »
Daa-a-a-aang.  I thought with BP's departure that no one would ever post here again.

Now I've lost YGAYL- and YLYL-style to two consecutive posts.

Amazing work!
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2009, 04:51:54 PM »
I lost.

YFASPOTYL--You Feel Ashamed to Stand in the Presence of One so Talented, You Lose--style.

Seriously, great work on both pictures.  The amount of detail is jaw-dropping.
Also, I notice you went with Mario's Sunshine attire.  Makes sense for a summer drawing, I suppose.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 04:54:36 PM by Turtlekid1 »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2009, 05:55:49 PM »
Your pictures consistently bring the Marioverse to life better than any I've ever seen.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print