Print

Author Topic: Zelda:Ocaraina of time help  (Read 6566 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2002, 06:33:23 PM »
How do you get the bomb bag??
Or how far do you need too be to go too the bombchu bowling place and the bombchu shop???
And For the last time,
Is there any strategies for beating that wolf thing at the starting of the sacred forest meadow??
And how do you learn the song of storms?
Well at least tell me what song you learn after saria's song.(I don't even know it yet!!!
*Sigh*I wish that you could play any song you want too before you actully learn it....
Cause I know how too do it,
cause it's this:(4 is <-
2 is down, and 6 is ->)
4,2,6,4,2 and six.
But it doesn't work until somebody teachs you that song.

Mario:Hello!!!
Welcome too the family!!!
Small Mario:Hi!
Fiery Mario:Hi!
Hammer Mario:HI!
Raccoon Mario:Hi!
Tanooki Mario:Hi!
Super Mario:Hi!
Invincible Mario:Hi!
Toad:Something tells me I don''t fit in.....

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2002, 02:50:02 PM »
THANK YOU, BOB!!
sorry, but i don't know any answers to your questions..but i have one of my own

when you have the red tunic <and matching hat> and you go into the lava-type-mountain place that you need the tunic for...where do you go?

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2002, 05:01:40 PM »
"How do you get the bomb bag??"

I explained that to you already in my Zelda help-line. I think you should go back and read it.

"r how far do you need too be to go too the bombchu bowling place and the bombchu shop???"

If by that, you mean where are those places. Then it is in the castle's market place.

"and For the last time,
Is there any strategies for beating that wolf thing at the starting of the sacred forest meadow??"

Beating him is very simple. Keep your shield up at all times, and Z-Target him. When he comes and slash at you, he will then turn around and be left open. Just press 'A' to jump-slash him then, do this twice to kill him.

"And how do you learn the song of storms?"

After you become an adult, go to Kakariko's Windmill, and pull out your ocarina in front of the guy playing that music box. He will then teach you the song.

"Well at least tell me what song you learn after saria's song.(I don't even know it yet!!!"

All songs after Zelda Lulluby and Saria's Song are optional(Excluding the songs Shiek teaches you). That means that you don't have to get it.

But the most likely song you will learn after Saria's Song is Epona's Song, which you can learn after talking to Malon and then pulling out your ocarina.

"*Sigh*I wish that you could play any song you want too before you actully learn it....
Cause I know how too do it,
cause it's this:(4 is <-
2 is down, and 6 is ->)
4,2,6,4,2 and six.
But it doesn't work until somebody teachs you that song. "

I know how you feel, I wish for that before...

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2002, 02:12:39 PM »
Ughhh...Sorry Cable04,
I'm not that far yet....
Captain nintendo,
Shiek teachs you a song?????
That's amazing.....
Somebody should delete this topic cause I only rented it and now I have a different Game.....

*Mario punchs me in the head*

Me:Aren''t the fireworks lovely tonight???Ughhh.....(Fainted)

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2002, 07:10:15 PM »
If u know your music then:
A is D, C-Down is F, C-Right is A, C-Left is B, and C-Up is D of the second octave.  I wrote the notes for all the songs up to the Minuet of the Forest.

Bob, have you ever heard of GameFaqs.com?  I used that ever since I went inside the Deku Tree (during the rent period).

BTW I know I'm kinda late, but I AM getting the game (sheesh, I'm late in everything - got DK64 in 2001, Z64 in 2002, Paper Mario in 2001-2002, SM64 in 1999...AAAUGH)

I gotta run Bill Gates is sneaking up on me.  He plans to throttle me because I snuck in and spilled Pepsi on his diamond-jewel-gold Xbox.

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2002, 09:12:48 PM »
Cap'n,Did you say that your likely too learn epona's song after saria's????
Ha ha ha ha!!!!
I already know Epona's song and still havent learned saria's!!!!!
Well at least tell me the one after that.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Paper Mario:Aha!!!!!
Bowser,I have you this time!
I went too this place called the "3D" world and snatched a bucket!!!!
Bowser:So?Your point is?
Mario(In a quick voice):
And I filled it with water!
Bowser:NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario:And guess what I took along the way???
*Mario pulls a tub that already is filled*
Bowser:Wha-!You do-....
Mario(Interupts bowser):
Your days are over!!!!
So long-a bowser!
*Mario drags bowser into Tub*

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2002, 09:31:06 PM »
Bob.

Yes, you are likely to learn Epona's Song after Saria's Song. But that is if you haven't already learn it.

Epona's Song is one of the optional one. Thus making it so that you can learn it right after you get Zelda's Lulluby. You can learn any of the optional songs once you get Zelda's Lulluby.

I've only said that you are more likely to learn Epona's Song after Saria's Song because learning Saria's Songs is a requirement and it is easier to learn. And Epona's Song is easier to learn than the Sun Song or The Song of Storms.

And yes, Shiek does teach you songs. As a matter of fact, she teaches you five of them.

Oh, and Cable04? After you got the Goron Tunic and went into Death Mountain, you are suppose to go to The Fire Temple next.

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2002, 09:31:16 PM »
Bob.

Yes, you are likely to learn Epona's Song after Saria's Song. But that is if you haven't already learn it.

Epona's Song is one of the optional one. Thus making it so that you can learn it right after you get Zelda's Lulluby. You can learn any of the optional songs once you get Zelda's Lulluby.

I've only said that you are more likely to learn Epona's Song after Saria's Song because learning Saria's Songs is a requirement and it is easier to learn. And Epona's Song is easier to learn than the Sun Song or The Song of Storms.

And yes, Shiek does teach you songs. As a matter of fact, she teaches you five of them.

Oh, and Cable04? After you got the Goron Tunic and went into Death Mountain, you are suppose to go to The Fire Temple next.

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2002, 03:34:45 PM »
how do i get to the fire temple?

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2002, 06:01:58 PM »
"How do you get the bomb bag??"
  if you mean bombs, you can buy them at the goron store.

"Or how far do you need too be to go too the bombchu bowling place and the bombchu shop???"

I don't know, but I've gone to it as early as having talked to the guard at Death Mountain Trail Entrance.

"And For the last time,
Is there any strategies for beating that wolf thing at the starting of the sacred forest meadow??"
Enter "Z" Targeting Mode. Most importantly, WHEN YOU ARE NOT ATTACKING, KEEP YOUR SHIELD UP!!!   Attack it when it comes close, ok?

"And how do you learn the song of storms?"
When you are adult link go to the Kakariko village. Go to the entrance of the graveyard but instead of going in, go up the stairs to the left of you. You will be in a room called "???". Jump on the spinning thing and get off at the spot where the weird guy is. Talk to him and then whip out your ocarina.
(PS: at the entrance of Goron city [before you go in], stand in the center of the rock circle and play this song to get some dough!

"Well at least tell me what song you learn after saria's song.(I don't even know it yet!!!"
I'm not sure i don't really keep track. Sorry. But to learn Saria's song...
As a young boy, go to the Kokiri forest (only after you have learned the Song of Time) go to the lost woods (you do know where they are, don't you? as soon as you enter, go right left right left forward left right, in that order. you will be in a narrow passage with those weirdos that spit nuts. Don't even bother killing them all if you don't want to - just keep rolling. enter the spot with Saria and talk to her. she should teach you the song.

"*Sigh*I wish that you could play any song you want too before you actully learn it...."
Amen, Amen :)

By the way, you know the weird spear guys that are there when you're big? well to handle them, just wait until their in a spot where their back is turned and hit them with your hookshot (you do have the hookshot, right?)

WHEW!!! don't ever make me do that again!
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2002, 07:29:48 PM »
Man,Everybody keeps tellin' me stuff I already know!
You should read the whole topic too see if somebody's question has been answered.
sheesh...And somebody should delete this topic cause I might never play that game again....*Sniffle*.....
Some of my favorite memorys were in that game.

Paper Mario:Aha!!!!!
Bowser,I have you this time!
I went too this place called the "3D" world and snatched a bucket!!!!
Bowser:So?Your point is?
Mario(In a quick voice):
And I filled it with water!
Bowser:NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario:And guess what I took along the way???
*Mario pulls a tub that already is filled*
Bowser:Wha-!You do-....
Mario(Interupts bowser):
Your days are over!!!!
So long-a bowser!
*Mario drags bowser into Tub*

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2002, 06:28:41 PM »
Cable04,
One day I rented it and played somebody elses file,I played Bolereo of fire and warped too
The death mountain,I wandered around and I found it!
I think I just went forward. So once you find the little plot of land with the triforce on it(If you don't know what I mean go where you start out  once you've at least got the master sword.Or  the little plot of land in the temple of time that is sort of raised up in the air a little bit.)Go forward and you probably willl end up in the fire temple.
I you can't find the plot of land, don't understand what I meant,or you followed the direction that I told you about, tell me and I'll give you different directions,and if it's that you can't find the plot of land don't ask me cause I started there cause I warped.And insenese I created this topic,
Is the big goron the guy that says when your a kid"Maybe if you wait five or six years,it'll be ready."
If it isn't, t hen tell me who it is.

Mario:Welcome too the mushroom kingdom.
Kirby:Welcome too dreamland!
Samus:No!!Welcome too planet zebes!
Yoshi:Welcome too yoshi''s island!
Wario:Welcome too Wario''s woods!
D.K.:Welcome too kongo jungle!
Berry bostwig:Welcome too the diet pepsi twist commercial!
Mario:Who''s berry bostwig???
Berry bostwig:I dunno....
Donald duck:Why am I here???
I don''t belong in some supid nintendo website!
Deezer:Don''t you call this place stupid!*rips donald into pieces*

Print