Print

Author Topic: DK Jr. Math released on North American Virtual Console  (Read 7100 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: September 03, 2007, 08:53:53 AM »
Donkey Kong Jr. Math, the game that made learning fun for everyone, was released on Virtual Console today for North America. You can practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division by directing DK Jr. for 500 Wii Points.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:45:13 PM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 09:55:55 AM »
Great! All we need now is a DK jr. Science and Mario's time machine on the VC and I don't have to go to school anymore :)!

I remember playing educational games like this on my computer when I was younger, and learning a lot of stuff. Those were good days.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 02:42:52 PM »
Like I said before, they're forcing themselves to release every game they ever made for the NES, no matter how much they suck.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 03:06:00 PM »
I wonder if Hotel Mario and the Cd-i Zelda's will ever be on VC :D
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 03:10:59 PM »
Like I said before, they're forcing themselves to release every game they ever made for the NES, no matter how much they suck.
No, no, this is marketing genius. In theory, no one will buy it. With that mentality, millions of people will because "they feel sorry for it" or as a joke.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 02:27:46 PM »
I totally want to buy this.

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 11:25:15 AM »
I totally want to buy this.

Just get Animal Crossing for the GC. It's one of the NES game items in that game.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 12:25:59 PM »
Since when?!
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 12:27:48 PM »
Since.. release?

I've had it in my game for a while now. One of the animals gave it to me as a gift for my first birthday (then moved away the next day. heheh).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 12:30:44 PM »
Yeah, it says right here.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 04:31:30 PM »
I know I have all the NES games in AC GCN, but didn't remember DK Jr. Math.  Maybe it's just not that memorable of a game or possibly my memory isn't what it used to be.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 01:22:21 PM »
I wonder if Hotel Mario and the Cd-i Zelda's will ever be on VC :D

I don't think the CD-i is worthy of being on VC. People are telling me that Saturn games will be on the VC. Doubt it!

Print