Print

Author Topic: Extortion: Giant Mario Statue retails 215.00 USD  (Read 8133 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: October 01, 2007, 04:22:11 PM »

If you didn't already spend your hard earned cash on the 120.00 Mario shoes, or the 200.00 Mario 50cm statue, there is now a third expensive Mario item you can purchase: The 50cm Fire Mario statue, Wecle ATS. Pictured above, the statue comes courtesy of the people that brought us the regular Mario 50cm statue. It's coming this November, raising the question: SMG or this? I think the choice is clear.

Link: Fire Mario 50cm Statue (purchase)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 04:24:13 PM »
Wow, I'd just buy two of the smaller ones, and paint one of them exactly like the one in the picture.

They look like they have the same poses, it's just the size that's different.

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 09:45:55 PM »
I prefer Super Mario Galaxy but that statue looks awesome!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 05:27:59 AM »
I bet Super-Jesse has ordered it. The reason he hasn't told us is probably because he was going to spend this money on his electric bill and they cut off his power.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print