Print

Author Topic: Transitional Fossil  (Read 42325 times)

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2009, 08:28:57 PM »
A fascist about fascist. Sounds about right to me.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »
Y'know, with this collapsing economy and changes in policy, I hope nepotism doesn't work in your favor as it has for your predecessors. When you are forced to meet the real world, the one outside your private Christian school and confines of your cozy gated community, you'll be popped out of your sanctimonious little bubble from which the world was a stark, black & white instead of the sickly mess of gray that it really is.

Until then, you're just an cute little nuisance. I JUST WANNA SQUEEZE THOSE WITTLE CHWEEK YES I DO.
POTY
"it's always the present"

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2009, 09:44:18 PM »
Could we, y'know, talk about the fossil itself?
No! I don't want that!

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2009, 10:06:51 PM »
Oh boo hoo

But yeah if the Wikipedia page is correct, the fossil had actually been discovered 8 years ago, and was floating around the black market until recently. Really makes you think about what other kinds of groundbreaking things could be just lying around.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:14:29 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2009, 10:16:05 PM »
Gentlemen, unless the next post either proves or disproves God's existence, it better be about the Transitional Fossil.

If you want to debate call each other names in the name of/lack thereof religion I suggest you make a new thread for it.

Print