Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart 8  (Read 39598 times)

« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2014, 08:39:58 PM »
New Super Luigi U was a very good exemple of how great a DLC can be. I've played as much NSLU that I've played NSMBU!
So if Mario Kart 8 really has DLCs on the way, I would be more than happy to buy them!

In another hand, NSMB2 has very expensive and uninteresting DLCs.

« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2014, 11:37:30 AM »
Definitely looking forward to the upcoming DLC; the score information and on-TV map are sounding pretty nice, and not having to move the cursor to advance to the next race will be nice as well.  Hopefully those unused cup icons / filenames mean that we will indeed be seeing some track DLC in the future; sixteen extra retro tracks would be pretty awesome.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 11:45:56 AM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2014, 08:08:19 PM »
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/08/mario_kart_8_dlc_coming_in_november_features_zelda_f_zero_and_animal_crossing

For $12, get four new cups, plus Link, Animal Crossing Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser, a fourth Mario, and a fourth Peach, plus eight more cars (including Blue Falcon). First half comes out in November, second half in May. If you get both packs, you also get more colors of Yoshis and Shy Guys.

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2014, 08:20:29 PM »
I guess I can stop asking for a Nintendo all-star racing game now. ._.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2014, 10:27:46 PM »
Courses are a mix of new and old. Confirmed courses are Wario's Gold Mine, an Animal Crossing track, a Zelda track, and an F-Zero track.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2014, 10:57:41 PM »
That F-Zero track is gonna sting. ._.

« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2014, 05:54:44 PM »
Falcon must be proud, seeing babies racing on his tracks.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2014, 06:47:23 PM »
Falcon must be proud, seeing babies racing on his tracks.
I feel sorrier than ever for captain falcon
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2014, 08:10:11 PM »
"mario kart 8 is a game where isabelle can drive a mercedes through mute city"

« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2014, 08:25:22 PM »
*mercedes™©®

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2014, 10:50:16 AM »

Lied About Using Tilt Controls ............................................ 5093

I am excited about the DLC courses. More of those is what I would pay money for. Hope the Animal Crossing track(s?) call for some Totaka music.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2014, 11:56:15 AM »
Grade-A Miiverse post.

The new tracks will surely have music from their own series. The real question is whether it will be an old arrangement or will the MARIO KART BAND reconvene.

« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2014, 04:19:04 PM »
This won't be Link's first time racing against cars:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejxyt5zYdps" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejxyt5zYdps</a>

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2014, 01:49:39 PM »
I've noticed that, since the patch and DLC, you're allowed to drive the wrong way.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2014, 07:17:39 PM »
What happened when you tried to before?

Print