Print

Author Topic: Media Create Sales (thru 6/3): The totally late edition!  (Read 5387 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: June 07, 2007, 05:00:01 PM »
Wow, I spaced this one last night! Here we are, another round of software charts from Japan, as I usually do. Let's take a gander, shall we?

CURRENT | LAST | SYS | GAME | WEEK |TOTAL|  MOVEMENT
07./07. [NDS] New Super Mario Bros.  -19,907 / 4,500,164 (DOWN from 21,472)
13./18. [NDS] Mario Kart DS (UP)
14./15. [Wii]   Super Paper Mario (UP)
15./13. [NDS] Yoshi's Island DS   (DOWN)

I know not a single person on these forums commented on the LAST charts I posted. However, if you happen to view those, you would have seen this awesome, totally correct quote from me:

I'd venture to say MVDK2 is going to be out of the rankings next week...- Me

Sure enough, MVDK2 is gone. Don't be too sad, DK lovers, I'm sure one of his other upcoming games will make a splash of some sort. You can quote me on that.

Link: neogaf forums
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 08:01:57 PM »
SJ, instead of making new threads, why not editing the ones you already have? Please don't ban me!!! I'm only suggesting an idea! *cowars in fear*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 09:08:28 PM »
SJ, instead of making new threads, why not editing the ones you already have? Please don't ban me!!! I'm only suggesting an idea! *cowars in fear*

BAN!

Nah, the reason is this -> http://www.themushroomkingdom.net/blog

This is how the blog is updated, and it won't make sense to have one constant thread running, as the blog doesn't bump updates!!!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 09:18:44 PM »
BAN!
You have the power. Use it.
...Deezer won't notice.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 02:11:08 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 09:21:50 PM »
...Deezer won't notice.

BUT CHUP WILL. ;)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 09:25:53 PM »
No! Not not into the pit! It burns!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 09:05:02 PM »
That was a joke.

Print