Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart Wii Spoilers Hit the 'Net  (Read 5230 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 08, 2008, 10:50:17 AM »

Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil anything for you here, I'm just going to make you aware of what's going down today in the world of Mario Kart Wii.  As I reported yesterday, some retailers in Germany started selling their copies of MKWii early, and this has led to a plethora of spoilers, from new characters to levels. Our very own Fungi Forums has a thread dedicated to Mario Kart Wii spoilers, so if you want the latest news regarding the secrets of the game, that's the place to be. I highly recommend you stay tuned there for any updates regarding that, as the blog will remain spoiler-free!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 01:46:14 PM by MEGAߥTE »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 02:14:26 PM »
Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil anything for you here

Looks like you already did.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 04:48:21 PM »
How so? I didn't mention any characters, and that graphic isn't even from mario kart!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 04:49:15 PM »
You. Can't. Spoil. A. Racing. Game.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 05:33:28 PM »
The URL of that pic has the word "ike". Is Ike in Mario Kart Wii!?!?!?

If that's wrong, Max is still technically correct if you spoiled the fact that there are new-to-the-series racers in MKW.

Any answer or response to this post will probably be considered further spoilering.

P.S. How about Diddy Kong Racing? Can that be spoiled?

-Lizard

Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 07:26:26 PM »
The URL of that pic has the word "ike". Is Ike in Mario Kart Wii!?!?!?

If that's wrong, Max is still technically correct if you spoiled the fact that there are new-to-the-series racers in MKW.

Any answer or response to this post will probably be considered further spoilering.

P.S. How about Diddy Kong Racing? Can that be spoiled?

-Lizard

Oh, well, on that second point I guess I incorrectly assumed that new characters were a given. I apologize Max!

Print