Print

Author Topic: Ever had a crush on a videogame character?  (Read 111717 times)

« Reply #210 on: July 26, 2009, 01:18:53 PM »
EDIT: I forgot about the filter. Sorry if my image offended anyone.

Still, a lot of "offensive" images in You Laugh, You Lose remain uncensored. So...I really don't see why my post needed to be edited.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 03:46:39 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #211 on: July 26, 2009, 04:13:39 PM »
Probably because I don't read that thread very often. I get them when I see them. It'd be a lot easier if you guys would help me out for a change, too. (i.e. Stop posting those kind of images.)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #212 on: July 26, 2009, 07:16:34 PM »
Help us out, too. In place of (or in addition to) a vague scolding sentence, post a description of what was removed, and why. That way people have some context.
every

« Reply #213 on: July 27, 2009, 01:22:34 AM »
Maybe it'd do if the image filename had the word in question in it? The censor would break the link, after all.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #214 on: July 27, 2009, 09:27:16 AM »
I remember not being able to post a link to the Game Set Watch website once because of a certain word that showed up in the URL with all the words mashed together.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #215 on: July 27, 2009, 09:31:06 AM »
That was probably the funniest instance of censoring I've seen on this forum to date, especially since no one ever says "****".
every

« Reply #216 on: July 27, 2009, 01:49:41 PM »
I remember not being able to post a link to the Game Set Watch website once because of a certain word that showed up in the URL with all the words mashed together.

Fun fact: A few yars ago, some unscrupulous manufacturer released a knockoff of Ritz crackers called HITS. However, it was soon recalled because lining up the boxes inadvertently spelled out "HIT[dukar][dukar]SHT[dukar]S..."

Yeah.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #217 on: July 27, 2009, 03:22:09 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2009, 11:45:40 PM »
Weegee, it must hurt to know that praising anonymous basement dwellers at every opportunity won't earn you cool points.
Says the guy who has never revealed his name, location, picture, or used a mic in online gaming...

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #219 on: July 28, 2009, 08:59:15 AM »
Yeah, the HITS debacle... I saw some snack cracker a year or two back called "HIT", and I don't know whether that was a cautious rebranding or not. I think it was in a cylindrical container, though (which could have been an additional precaution...).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #220 on: July 28, 2009, 12:12:08 PM »
Says the guy who has never revealed his name, location, picture, or used a mic in online gaming...

And I dwell in a basement. Your point?
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #221 on: July 30, 2009, 02:06:41 AM »
You know, because of the censor, we can't talk about Hilary S****. Which is a shame, really, because she's a very lovely and talented actress.

(on topic: If she was in a video game, I'd probably have a crush on her)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #222 on: July 30, 2009, 04:07:30 PM »
Rick Asstley had the same problem until he changed his name.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #223 on: July 30, 2009, 04:10:46 PM »
Oh my god Weegee actually made me laugh whats going on.
every

« Reply #224 on: August 15, 2009, 06:36:29 PM »
I just realized my harem pic is horribly outdated now. I usually like to switch up my waifu's to keep things from getting boring. In any case, here's the new one.

The reason long time standee Dawn is out of the harem, is because she's a canon-gay, and I don't even need to wear my yuri googles that hard to see it :(.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print