Print

Author Topic: Ever had a crush on a videogame character?  (Read 111984 times)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #285 on: February 06, 2010, 11:20:10 PM »
You can also see them on up by your Private Message notifications on the top left in the classic (read: correct) theme.

And Weegee, I am fully aware my image link is broken. It's been that way for awhile. I may get around to fixing it some day. But thanks for the heads up regardless.

« Reply #286 on: February 06, 2010, 11:40:10 PM »
I can see them on profile pages. But man, it's been so long since I've been on a forum that doesn't have avatars next to posts by default. By which I mean this is the only forum that comes to mind that doesn't have them by default. Maybe it does, or maybe it's something to do with how long I've been registered here.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2010, 12:20:36 AM »
And penguinwizard, you don't want to turn on the ability to see avatars next to posts, because the only way to do so also adds the hideousness of the Other Theme.

Good to see that you're making progress in your quest to be exactly like Lizard Dude in almost every way imaginable.

The Forums' default theme is too dark and nocturnal-feeling for my tastes, although I did appreciate the Mario-themed icons. Overall, I'm thankful that I switched to the brighter "SMF Default" theme before the option to change themes stopped working. Avatars are merely another form of self-expression to compliment our usernames and signatures.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #288 on: February 07, 2010, 01:51:03 AM »
Except Lizard Dude doesn't play eroge or shmups, and I don't play console first-person shooters or watch Pure Pwnage.

And I much prefer the darker color scheme that this site has used for so many years to looking at a lightbulb. Lizard Dude and avatars have nothing to do with it.

« Reply #289 on: February 07, 2010, 02:47:32 AM »
Overall, I'm thankful that I switched to the brighter "SMF Default" theme before the option to change themes stopped working.

Really?

I can still change between themes as freely as I want. You sure its not a problem on your end?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #290 on: February 07, 2010, 07:16:12 AM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #291 on: February 07, 2010, 12:05:16 PM »
And mine. I keep getting that GIF89A problem.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #292 on: February 07, 2010, 07:43:03 PM »
I've played eroge and shmups; I try to play everything! In order to truly pwn, one must pwn in ALL games.

But don't blame Warp's actions on me. The original Fungi Forums looked like this so it's natural we'd all want to keep it that way.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #293 on: February 07, 2010, 09:14:53 PM »
(Of course you've played them before, just as I've played console first-person shooters and at least watched one episode of Pure Pwnage [does it pick up later on? I didn't get much of a good impression from a show about a guy obsessed with Command & Conquer: Generals]. My point was that you don't actively play them as much as you do other genres, while as of late I've been playing them above puzzle games, strategy games, rhythm games, and doujin fighting games combined.)

Back on topic, I think Glorb has a crush on Gordon Freeman.

« Reply #294 on: February 07, 2010, 10:59:00 PM »
We should just call him Glorban Freeman. Because he's going to glorb into a Gordon eventually.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #295 on: February 07, 2010, 11:02:07 PM »
He has glorbed to pictures of Gordon Freeman on many occasions.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #296 on: February 07, 2010, 11:02:39 PM »
Your post just inspired me to look up the definition of Glorb.

"Johnny, you glorb the cock."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #297 on: February 08, 2010, 09:42:00 AM »
"I'm sorry, Dr. Freeman, but this is a restricted area. I can't let you in here."

"Shh," Gordon said to Glorb. "I know what I'm doing. I'm a doctor."

Suddenly, a jealous Barney burst in the door, furious at seeing Glorb wearing his Security Team uniform.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU <censored>??!!!"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 11:44:18 PM by Sapphira »
every

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #298 on: February 08, 2010, 11:49:44 AM »
You can't have Barney cursing, this is a family network.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #299 on: February 08, 2010, 11:55:21 AM »
Writing self-insertion fanfiction? Now you've gone too far.

Print