Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale  (Read 357696 times)

« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2002, 03:25:48 PM »
And then, Seeing as how everyone else is annoyed with starfox(which should never be brought up in MARIO RELATED subjects), he and the whole crew flew off into the sunset (hey, at least i didnt kill them and the *oh im so obbsesed with that girl from another FRIGGIN' SPECIES!!!!* Krystal)

Edited by - LORD_DUKE on 10/18/2002 2:29:04 PM
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2002, 07:30:31 PM »
LOL
I can't wait to see what chupperson thinks about that:D:D:D:D:D XDXDXDXDXD

www.songbirdocarina.com

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2002, 08:13:32 PM »
And the Mario crew just SAT there shaking their heads wondering exactly HOW the topic entitled "A Mario Story" could become anythingbut "A Mario Story" in 5 mere pages.

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2002, 08:51:59 PM »
he he, thanx Stealth-LinK. anyways, princess peach suddenly disappered. mario was curios as usual, but htis time he was smart, so he brought along luigi for the adventure.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2002, 09:22:40 PM »
And Luigi told Stealth-LinK and Lord Duke to get off of Chupperson Weird's back, while CW quietly left the Star Fox characters out of the story for now, but they will be back, and Mario saw Peach suspended in midair at the top of a tall tower!

(So what? She's a person, even if she is a fox. She doesn't act like a fox. It's a Miyamoto game, so therefore it is Mario-related... And anyway, she's cool. I'm not obsessed. I was acting obsessed to see if I could make you guys think I was obsessed. My obsession is due to the fact that I assume the personality of the character I am playing. Fox loves Krystal. The end.)

None shall dispute my word!
Dedo jxucc tajfiko mo neht!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/18/2002 8:29:32 PM
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2002, 09:29:46 PM »
Of course, Luigi also informed C.W. that although Krystal acts like a person, she is STILL technically a fox, and the argument continued.

(Oh yea, I NEVER take the role of the character I play as... I ALWAYS play video games as an omniscent 3rd person being, independant of the characters in the game. My actions determine what the characters do, but I am NOT the character him/herself. That is likely why we have a very different view of these things. We play video games differently.)

Edited by - Insane Steve on 10/18/2002 8:32:31 PM
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2002, 09:31:36 PM »
Then CW said "Oh Fooey" and Bowser suddenly appeared in the air above Peach!

(I agree. I always refer to who I am controlling as "me". It's funny. My Mom gets all freaked out and involved in movies, while I remain outside the story, an it seems to work in reverse in video games.)

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/18/2002 8:49:01 PM
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2002, 09:54:18 PM »
And Bowser landed on Peach, sqishing her like a bug.

(There goes my pure evil nougat center again...)

(Anyway, I rarely, if ever refer to the character as "me". I refer to him/her as "My character". If the character dies as a direct result of my errors, I occasionally -but still rarely- say something around the lines of "Crap, I died." I usually say "Crap, I screwed up" or "Crap, I sucked there." This is also shown by how I often shout at the character to do something, although I am technically the one determine what this character does.)

~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2002, 10:00:41 PM »
But with the wonderful cartoon physics of Mario games, Bowser fell over and Peach expanded like an accordion.

(Yeah... I'm afraid, to me, most games seem more real than "life".)

That was a joke.

« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2002, 11:25:48 AM »
Then Krystal came...

(Just kidding)

And Bowser flew into the sky since Peach streched out into an acordian, with a force then blew Bowser high in the sky.
 n/a

« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2002, 01:49:25 PM »
No no no wait,Krystal actually DID come! But the sad thing is (well, at least to Chupperson Weird), Krystal turned into a big green ugly snot monster =D
Stealth-LinK said "w00t" and him and LORD_DUKE rejoiced

« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2002, 01:51:59 PM »
He landed again, but this time he fell onto a giant meteor fragment filled with lava.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #5:

[Suck compilation]

1.   You suck like a gay weasel.
2.   You suck like a very hungry infant.
3.   You suck so badly, your lips are chafed.
4.   You’re just a failure-fried pile of suck, with some Pity Sauce on the side, because the suck tastes so bad you have to dip it in something, and mustard doesn’t work in this world of metaphors.

« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2002, 02:49:16 PM »
But, in the light of the full moon, Krystal changed back to her normal self, and Bowser yelled a few impolite words.
 n/a

« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2002, 03:12:32 PM »
and then krystal just walked away cuz technically shes not mario related and ppl are starting to hate her, no matter how hot she is.

« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2002, 06:32:15 PM »
[darnit] LORD_DUKE, how can you like Krystal, shes a fox! And not that kind of fox, I mean the animal. LOL

Print