Print

Author Topic: Fake SM64 cheats  (Read 91966 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2004, 07:16:34 PM »
121st Star and Play as Luigi

Play through the game up until the final room where Tick Tock Clock is. When you reach the special course "Mario Wings to the Sky" (The one where you collect Red Coins with the wing cap on those clouds), do not enter it until you have collected the other 119 stars. Enter the course and complete the mission in less than 30 seconds. If done fast enough, when you return from the course, head to the roof and talk to Yoshi. Yoshi will allow you to ride him instead of giving you 100 lives. Afterwards, you will hear Bowser's Laugh and a message will pop up saying "So you've collected all the stars? Very good, Mario, but I've a surprise for you. Meet me in the final room of the castle." Head back to the large room with Tick Tock Clock while riding Yoshi, and now a large black light will be shining down from the ceiling in the center of the large room and you must enter it. Enter this light and you will appear at Bowser's Castle. Get through his castle and make your way to the top. Bowser will be there, and will eat a Super Mushroom, causing him to grow extremely large. Now, you will be looking out towards him in the distance. This fight is very similar to the final battle in Yoshi's Island as you will be shooting eggs at Bowser in the distance. After defeating him, he will disappear and the Millenium Star will appear. Grab it, and you will view a new ending in which Mario and Yoshi reappear outside in front of the castle. Peach will return from the window as usual, and will now say "Mario! You've recovered all the stars! Even the legendary Millenium Star! I think you should take a nice long vacation..." You will enter the castle and now Toad will walk out and hand a letter to one of the Lakitu Bros. who goes to Luigi and gives it to him, and the credits roll. After this, you will return to the main menu, and there will be an extra file with a green L on it. THis is now the Luigi version of the game. Luigi comes out of the warp pipe like Mario does in the beginning, and rushes into the castle, however, Toad runs up to you and says "Luigi! Mario, Toadsworth and Peach went on a vacation to a tropical island and now Bowser has taken over the castle and hid many of the stars again! Go recover them!" You will now be able to play the entire game as Luigi, however, there are no stars awarded for 100 Coin Bonuses, and there are no red coin objectives anymore.

Woo, that was took quite some time to write.

Edited by - Meowrik on 1/18/2004 5:17:28 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2004, 04:13:37 PM »
Play as Ric Flair.

Get a new copy of SM64 and a new copy of a WCW game.  glue the games together, and Flair will jump into SM64, and Mario will jump into that WCW game.

What in the name of fried chicken is he doing now?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2004, 01:09:02 PM »
Play as a terd:

First eat a rancid slice of pizza. Then wait until you have to crud. Then do so. Now scrape the crap out of the toilet and shove it in your SM64. Turn on the game. As soon as you turn on the game and "Its-a me Mario" plays it will show Mario crap his pants and chunk the terd at the screen. It will scrape off and the game will play like normal exept you play as a terd! And you can play with it's "face"! It's cool cause it makes a fart sound when you strech it.

------------------------------
Billy and Mandy quote of the week!
"Billy''s Dad: Son, It''s kinda hard to read the paper through your butt..."
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Jman

• Score
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2004, 04:56:19 PM »
Frozen Tundra cheat.

Buy a used version of SM64.  This only works with the Siberian Icecaps version, which there is only one of.  Stick the game in the snow for two days.  Snow must fall on that night, exactly 124 inches, or this code won't work.  Take a whiz in the snow to uncover your game, but don't go on the game, or you'll wreck it.  Stick your game in the microwave to defrost it.  Your microwave will explode, but that's the price you have to pay.

Next, since your game will be in a million pieces, put it back together, chisel a coating of ice for it, and put it in the freezer.  Go to bed and sleep for 23.1 hours.  Get up, find the game, buy a new microwave, (do these in precise order) stick your newly ice coated game in the N64 slot.

Turn on the game, and a movie will start where Toad says "Oh no!  There's been a blizzard!  Some idiot put this game in a freezer!"  The Mushroom Kingdom will be a frozen tundra.  There will be people ice fishing in the castle moat.  After that short movie, Mario will come on as usual, but he will be wearing a heavy jacket and you are able to see his breath.  "It's a me, I am -a cold!"  He says.  Then the game will start, and it there will be no friction so Mario will slide around the entire game.  The game is the same, but it is a frozen tundra and very hard to stop sliding.  Write "mario's frozen tundra" on a sticker and put it on your game, and you're done.

C''mon, ya want some of this?!!
Come get some!  You''re about to get your butt handed to you by the Video game expert!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2004, 05:36:52 PM »
Upside Down Mario

Turn the N64 upside down, and shove the SM64 cartridge into the bottom. Flip the N64 over 9 times, then turn the game on. When Mario shouts "It's-a me, Mario" quickly punch the television screen before he says "Mario." He'll say instead, "Ouch! God dang it! I pity the fu! You made me angry!" Mario will climb out of the screen. Take a bite out of his arm. It should taste like a baked potato. If he tastes like jello, you did it wrong and you must try again. If it does taste like a baked potato, he'll yell "Crap! You took a bite out of my arm! I want the golden pizza!!" He'll then kick himself in the head and fly back into the television screen, screaming in pain. His head will come up on the screen as usual, but his head will be upside and green. Press start to the file select screen. Press A,B,Z,C up,R,L,L,R, then shout "I am a jelly donut!" and a new file called "Welcome to Twerp Zone" will appear. Select it and you can play the game as usual, but Mario will just be the lower half of his body, upside down. When he runs, the legs will run as normal, but the base of where the upper half was amputated will guide along the ground in the opposite direction you push the A button.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2004, 09:10:58 PM »
"Play as a terd:"

You know, you're exteremely disgusting and it sickens me...

I remembered a serious glitch that occured when I accidently tapped the game cartridge while playing. When I hit it, Mario lost his legs and arms and was a body laying on his back half-way sunk in the ground. When I moved him, the hopeless body just slid around while the music was all scratchy (in the Underground level). It was very weird...

"It is not spap." ~Chupperson
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2004, 12:32:26 PM »
Trainman, the exact same thing happened to me (see "Dead Game" in the Game Help section).

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2004, 01:12:26 PM »
Wow! It happened to me, too!

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2004, 07:45:15 PM »
Play as Luigi, Wario, Waluigi and a lot of other characters.

Luigi:
Go to the castle courtyard and jump on every boo (including the big boo) without touching the ground. When done, you will here a sound. Next, go to tiny-huge island and change sizes 64 times. On the 64th time, Luigi will jump out instead of Mario.

Wario:
Do the same as above, but as Luigi. After doing that, you'll here a sound. Go outside, and Wario will be standing there. He'll then feed Luigi to his pet bob-omb and then you can play as Wario.

Waluigi:
As Mario, battle the 1st Bowser. The second you start, you have to grab onto his tail within 1.987465342 seconds. Once done, spin Bowser around 128,784,902,167,256,792,389,267,569,832 times and throw Bowser off the edge. If done curectly, Mario will sat "Hey, Bowser! Get a life!" and Bowser will jump up, unzip his costume and become Waluigi. Then Waluigi will throw Mario off the edge and say "Hey Mario! You suck!"

8-Bit Luigi:
1. Make some green jell-o
2. Cover you N64 so that every last spot is covered with green jell-o
3. Take a giant hammer and smash the jelly into your N64
4. Turn on N64 and Mario will appear covered in green jell-o. he'll then transform into Luigi

Geno (from Mario RPG):
First, put Mario RPG into your N64 and beat it without using any other of your party members' attacks, besides Geno (you must use a game shark to get Geno at the beginning of the game) After that, save the memory onto your N64 memory card and play Mario 64. Geno will say "Hey, thanks Mario for helpiung me kill Bowser!" The screen will go black and you'll here punching noises. MArio will then be gagged with a koopa shell and tied up.

Bowser:
1. Beat the game 64 times without getting hit and under 15 minutes
2. After beatin the 3rd Bowser the 64th time, Bowser will say "Yo, Mario! How do I keep coming alive? This is been the 64th time!" and MArio will say "Okay, how about we switch spots and you can try to win Peach's affection and I can try to kill you to steel Peach!" Now you can play as Bowser

Master Hand:
Buy SSBM on GCN and beat Master Hand 64 times with each Mario character. Save the game onto a memory card and then put the memory card into your N64 controller. Then tape SSBM onto your M64 gane cartridge and play it. Now get all 120 stars, beat Bowser and visit Yoshi. Instead, Master Hand will be there and he'll say "Soon you'll meat a bunch of other Nintendo characters and kill me, so I'll just kill you now." He'll give 99 poison mushrooms and you'll die.

Wamarigemasterbowuigiwa (all characetrs put together):
Earn all of the above characters and beat the game 1234567890 times.

Note: All of the chracters have their own stage. Luigi has No-Mario Land, Wario has Greedy Gardens, Waluigi has Confusion Place, 8-Bit Luigi has Super Mario Bros. World, Geno has Magic Mounain and Bowser has Big, Bad, Angry, Killerish, Destruction Islnd and Master Hand has Final Destination. At Final Destination you can play Super Smash Bros. 3!

« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2004, 04:56:40 PM »
Play as Dr. Mario:

Buy a brand new hermetically sealed copy of SM64. Get really sick before breaking the seal. Sneeze directly into the cartrige. Start the game. Mario's head will be all congested and he'll say, "I'm sick go get a doctor. Now take out the SM64 game and put in Dr. Mario 64. Beat story mode on every difficulty with both Dr. Mario and Wario. Now here comes the tricky part.... Eat the Dr. Mario 64 game... you shouldn't feel sick anymore. Spit the chewed up game into SM64. Start up SM64. You'll see a video of Dr. Mari arriving and finding Mario sick in bed. The doc will say, "He's too sick to leave his bed. So, I'll save the princess!" Now you can play as Dr. Mario. He throws pills instead of punching, and there will be a new world that is just like Dr. Mario 64.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Powerful Quote from Family Guy:

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"
Brian: ...Peter... Those are Cherrios.

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2004, 06:16:34 PM »
Have Mario Ride Yoshi!

What a Great Cheat! It really works! I found it all by myself!

First, Delete all the files in the game. Then press Reset. Take Marios nose and make it touch his hat. (THE REST OF THE STEPS MUST BE DONE IN EVERY FILE!) Go to climb all the way up every tree outside the castle, then go inside the castle, talk to toad 999,999,999 times and he will say "I hate you Mario, I wish you would just die! shut up shut up!!!!!" then he will run out of the castle. It will show a little movie of A giant Bullet bill crashing down ontop of toad just as he gets to the part mario first comes out of the Warp Pipe. Get all Stars and All coins now. (Dont yet Talk to Yoshi, if you do you will need to start all over.)

Now go out and stand directly on top of toads ashes. Jump on them 10 times and a Vine will sprout out. Climb up the vine, and there will be a room with 5 hammerbros. beat them and then a box will appear, open it and the warp whistle will be there. use it and the pipe that mario came out of in the beginning will pop up. Go inside of it and you will be in marios house. Look in the chest by his bed and take the saddle. go back inside the warp pipe inside of his house and then go onto peaches castle roof. Talk to yoshi. He will say "Hey! Great! you have a new saddle for me? wanna try it out for the rest of the time your here?". He will give you 100 lives the new jump plus:

After you do the new jump 50 times you can do the superultramega jump which has the equivelent of being blasted out of a cannon. (Can only be done while riding yoshi)

You press B to have yoshi eat any enemy you are facing.

Yoshi cannot go into: Any bowser area, boo area or race. (Which stinks because yoshi can run 10 times faster than mario!)

There is one place youshi can race though, its the yoshi races! beat Boshi on hard mode and you will get to ride him! Every thing about him is 3x as much as yoshi: size, he can go in bowser fights and boo areas and races, speed, lives he gives you, and jumps 3x higher than the cannon!

Also in the credits you get to see Mario riding yoshi/boshi, and on the cake will be a little figure of mario on yoshi/boshi.

An 1857 pioneer- "Oh you hush! if god made it then it shouldnt hurt me!" *Eats a mushroom* The next day he died of poisoning...
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2004, 04:09:25 PM »
Unlock the Princess's Sper Scret Side:

Get a brand new SM64 Austrian edition game pack. Play and beat all of the files (120 stars) in this order B, A, D, C. Now shut the game off and restart. When Mario's face comes up press every button at the same time while rotating the control stick. Mario's head will explode. Peach's head will come up and start crying. She will then run up to her room and say, "I'm so sad... the only thing that can cheer me up is my Super Secret Slide." Yo will now play as Peach and the only level you can play is her super secret slide. Yo can never play as Mario again, but after beating the Super Secret Slide 120 times you'll be able to play as Luigi.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Powerful Quote from Family Guy:

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"
Brian: ...Peter... Those are Cherrios.

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2004, 06:37:50 PM »
Play as WLMario:

Get a brand new SM64 cartridge. Take a platinum hammer and smash it into 100 pieces, then retape. Repeat the process exactly 64 times. Then flush the game controller down your toilet, then dive into the sewers to find it. Destroy al controller sockets except the first one. Load up the SM64 game using the flushed controller (if it doesn't load try again from the start). Load File Z, then start turning the N64 on->off->on->off->on 5 times or until all saves are erased. Begin a new file on File AA5 then smash the TV against the wall. You may now play as WLMario.

Long but worth it! (lol)

« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2004, 07:29:14 PM »
Play as the koolaid man

First beat the game, 120 stars.  Then go to the first level, and remove the cartrige.  Put in Hey you picachu, yoshi story, mario kart 64, Ocrina of Time, then back to super mario 64.  Leave the game alone for 40 minutes.  The koolaid man will apear and kill him.  The beat every boss with spy vs. spy in the gameboy converter thing that came for free with pokemon stadium.  Save 25 times and mario will magicly transform to the koolaid man.

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2004, 03:01:30 PM »
I still laugh at the one I posted :)

Print