Print

Author Topic: Things a Mario character would never say  (Read 73076 times)

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2006, 07:22:15 PM »
A swear word, for I don't want to get banned.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 04:47:15 PM by coolkid »
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2006, 07:48:12 PM »
You wouldn't get banned, it would get censored. Swearing isn't against the rules, but getting around the censors is.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2006, 11:00:31 PM »
Well, I'm glad this topic isn't dead yet.

Grodus: Wass up Shadow Queen? Now that your back to life, you just wanna hang out or something?
Lord Crump: This stupid robot looks like a box of Chinese food!
Mario: *to Shadow Queen in Peach's body* Hey, is there an opening for Shadow KING?
Miss Mowz: Badges? No, I'm done with that. I'm sort of into collecting Pokemon cards now................
Koopie Koo: Koops, I will make out with you on the spot if you can beat the Shadow Queen by yourself! Koops: Uhh, okay! *eats a bunch of spinach. Gets really buff* You're going down, Queen! *smashes all the walls in the Palace, kills everyone but.........the Shadow Queen.*
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2006, 11:17:46 AM »
A swear word,for I don't want to get banned.
Actually, did you see that one letter in the recent mailbag...?

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2006, 04:46:52 PM »
*stamps "Not Official" on those pictures*
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2006, 08:31:11 PM »
Toad: Hey! Look! Hey! Listen! Hey! Look out! Listen! Hey!

I don't know why, but I've always thought it would be funny to substitute Mario for Link and Toad for Navi. That would make for an interesting game, however.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2006, 04:10:49 PM »
Actually, if you go back to where you fought the Shadow Queen, Goombella will state that she was scared and felt like backing down. Of course she didn't, but she might have said something like running away.

Well, I wouldn't know because I didn't start the battle using Goombella.

More crazy things:

Mario: Boy, I'm ugly.
Wario: I need to visit the guy who makes Nintendo, because obviously my game is to cool. It needs to tone down.
Daisy: I'm annoyed by myself saying my name over and over!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2006, 06:40:23 PM »
Daisy: I'm annoyed by myself saying my name over and over!

That gives me an idea.. Daisy should replace Navi in my "Mario should replace Link in OoT" idea. That would be really funny!

Daisy: Hey! Look! Hey! Listen! Hey! Look out! Hey! Hi I'm Daisy!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2006, 08:42:51 AM »
Toad: I'm sorry, Mario, but the Princess in currently in a meeting in another castle. Would you like me to schedule an appointment for you?

Peach: Yes, 911? There's this short, creepy Italian guy who keeps following me around everywhere.
every

« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2006, 03:59:29 PM »
Well, I wouldn't know because I didn't start the battle using Goombella.

She'll say it even if you didn't use her. Just travel back through the palace and go into the room. It's no big deal, just something fun.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2006, 08:25:19 AM »
Bowser: That's Wakko.

Mario grabs Luigi No, this is Wakko.

Bowser: You're funny!

Mario: No, I'm Yakko.  And that's Dot! points to Peach.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2006, 05:11:58 PM »
*snort* Somehow, I find that funny.
every

« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2006, 07:16:44 PM »
Bowser: *listens to radio*

*Song "Wind Beneath my Wings" plays*

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2006, 08:46:39 PM »
Bowser: Hey! Luigi and Mark...er, I mean Mac...um...other guy!
Wario: I'm gonna donate to charity. It's not like I need all this money.
Waluigi: I think I'll open a taco stand.

Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2006, 01:59:26 PM »
Luigi: *sings Ghostbusters theme* I ain't afraid of no ghosts!

Toad: Thank you! But the Princess is not in another castle.. She's right here! *steps aside to reveal Princess behind him*

Print