Print

Author Topic: Perry?  (Read 3159 times)

« on: August 07, 2006, 11:53:53 AM »
I've already beaten Super Princess Peach once, and I'm currently in the process of beating it again.  But in the meantime, does anybody know who Perry actually is?  Do they finally tell you when you get all the items or do they still leave you hanging?
-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 03:37:57 PM »
Kamikaze? Weren't you that famed Mariologist? (Unfortunately I haven't played SPP, so I can't answer your question. Sorry about that.)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 02:41:27 PM »
Oh yeah, You made the Marioligy thread, right? I also can't help you, I don't even have a DS yet, but in two days, I will!!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 08:27:58 PM »
Kamikaze? Weren't you that famed Mariologist?

The very same.  Wow, I never actually thought I would be recognized for that.  It's kind of flattering.  ^_^

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 08:16:53 AM »
Well yeah. I once went to your Mariology Message Board and you said that you decided to quit being a Mariologist. Why did you do that?

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 12:32:26 PM »
Because we never got anywhere.  It was fun for a long time to just throw around theories on things, but we never actually made any progress and we just kept going around in circles over and over again.  I guess that's what happens when you try to make sense of a series that was specifically designed not to make sense.  I've thought about going back every so often, but I'm not sure if it would do any good.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 03:42:52 PM »
Well, I'd just like to let you know that you were one of the members who inspired me to become a Mario visionary. i was planning on making a comic base around the Mario universe(using a few of my own personal Mariology theories), but I never posted it because I can't get the scanner to work(if I even have a scanner) X(.

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 01:37:40 AM »
They leave you hanging.

Print