Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 224949 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #825 on: March 16, 2010, 07:40:45 PM »
The thing about me is when I dream about girls, they're generally girls I've never seen before in my life.  I think my subconscious is combining the physical aspects of a bunch of different ones.

Well, there was that one dream with/about Gabrielle Anwar, if that counts... 
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #826 on: March 16, 2010, 08:51:03 PM »
The last dream I can recall involved all of the guys in my class who had girlfriends bringing guns to school and killing all the other couples for no apparent reason. Needless to say, I lived.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #827 on: March 17, 2010, 06:15:44 AM »
Needless to say, I lived.
Because you didn't have a girlfriend......
I only watch [adult swim]

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #828 on: March 17, 2010, 11:38:24 AM »
A couple nights ago, part of one dream was where I finally tracked down the CD from which the incomplete Essential Billy Joel album on my dad's computer had come from. However, I also found a CD, with a fold-out case, for the soundtrack for one of the more recent Final Fantasy games (might've been X-2). Though I'd never played the game, the seemingly J-Pop-abudant soundtrack and lavish artwork within made me think seriously about it.

Oh, and last night, I was at the school track and That Girl That I Like showed up, heading a small crowd of other people, and asked if I was a mathlete. I said that though I did partake in decidedly matheletic activities, I wasn't--to which she and a couple other girls in the group abruptly and enthusiastically suggested I join said organization.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #829 on: March 18, 2010, 11:37:43 AM »
I had a lucid nightmare the other night. Since I downloaded Perfect Dark the other day and have been playing the crap out of multiplayer with my friends, I started dreaming about it.

I dreamt that I was at the Felicity map and that some SpeedSims were chasing me. One was throwing knives at me and I was trying to run in a snake pattern to avoid it (like I do in the game sometimes), but they kept hitting me and it felt totally real. I was in first person, but "Gaming Me" had to go to the bathroom, so I walked over to a dark corner to hide so I could separate my consciousness from my in-game vessel and go take care of business. Before I got a chance, I saw a box-headed, crudely-animated silhouette of a Sim doing the "Goldeneye Jog" animation behind some dimly-lit crates and it scared the absolute crap out of me... so much, in fact, that it woke me up from my dream in a panic. I was trying to stand straight because I was crouching and I was trying so hard to flail around, but I couldn't move, so I guess that's what freaked me out.

I had a similar dream about Luigi's Mansion that tripped me out since I had just gotten my GCN and was playing the crap out of the game at the time.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #830 on: March 18, 2010, 11:56:06 AM »
I dreamed I was still in college and one of my professors was sitting in my house talking to me about stuff I needed to do to make up for some thing I never finished. Then he said "remember this?" and showed me some VHS tape with writing on it talking about the unfinished project. Then I had a paper with a moving video game image on it, and we discussed doing a public service presentation about Saturn games. He said maybe I could play games with "some of those Dead Language people".
That was a joke.

« Reply #831 on: March 24, 2010, 05:36:06 PM »
http://media.joerogan.net/gallery/d/992-2/Joe_Rogan_Explains_Life.mp3

Joe Rogan has the basic concept down, you can't expect someone like that to explain something so unexplainable.  This is what seperates dreamers like me from dreamers like most.
I only watch [adult swim]

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #832 on: March 28, 2010, 10:05:30 PM »
I dreamed I was banned. Then I woke up. Here I am again.
Guess who's back!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #833 on: March 28, 2010, 11:14:56 PM »
I was having this awesome dream where they actually gave you a Mega Man 10 cartridge for your NES when you bought it. And it had a bunch of extra cool stuff like carded Mega Man action figures and random Nintendo memorabilia in the box. There was no way all that stuff could fit in a box that size, but it did. The cartridge got weirder as I looked at it, and then it looked like I actually had to write "Mega Man 10" on its weird shiny metallic label. There was another label that was supposed to simulate the notch on NES carts for pulling them out of the system. I was showing this cool stuff to some guys I didn't know who were sitting in my room and I don't think they knew anything about Mega Man either.
That was a joke.

« Reply #834 on: March 29, 2010, 11:36:04 AM »
Earlier this morning, I had a dream that I was playing an intense game of tag with a few people inside of a store (which was odd because I'm too old to play tag.) It looked like I was inside of a grocery store, because all I remember seeing was a white glossy floor and a few isles. It seemed like everyone was having fun, but when someone got tagged, they exploded. That's all I could remember from that dream.

"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #835 on: March 29, 2010, 11:43:13 AM »
That was a joke.

« Reply #836 on: March 29, 2010, 11:56:17 AM »
I often consider the age 19 as being "old."  It's a bad habit I guess.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #837 on: March 29, 2010, 02:16:27 PM »
“Critics who treat "adult" as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adults themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence....When I was ten, I read fairytales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” — C.S. Lewis
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #838 on: March 29, 2010, 02:43:33 PM »
'Tis why I still like Mario, really.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #839 on: March 29, 2010, 02:55:58 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print