Print

Author Topic: glitches/cheats  (Read 35618 times)

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2007, 07:16:24 PM »
Look at this!

Way to post my glitch before I even joined the Fungi Forums...
Well, since there's no need to explain how it's done, here's a video of it in action.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2007, 07:34:42 PM »
Well isn't that odd? I have a feeling Dr. Mario's gonna have to be a chiropractor soon.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2007, 08:15:39 PM »
Now I know that this isn't a Mario game, but I have to post this Metriod Prime Hunters: First Hunt glitch.

In SURVIVAL in TRAINING mode, right when you enter, go either left or right to the place with the wire mesh flooring.  Go to the ramp above the Morph Ball boost and walk up it.  When you get to the top, go left so you fall down into the crack next to the ramp.  If you move around a little...YOU'LL FALL THROUGH THE STAGE AND DIE!!! I found this out accidentally while playing.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2009, 12:16:13 PM »
In SMB DX and SMB on the SMAS+SMW cartridge,if you jump on to the top of a vine and keep holding up,Mario will be "dancing" I am geussing this is a mix of the vine climb and turn sprites flickering!This is most noticeable as bigger Mario.(LOL,you can throw fireballs!)Also in the super mario advance SMB2 or the SMAS+SMW cartridge SMB2,get above a hoopster on a vine and keep holding up!The character will actually float above it!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:17:50 PM by Goomba-koopa hybrid »
If Daisy eats peaches,does Peach eat daisys?

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2009, 04:59:16 PM »
You have a picture of it?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2009, 10:35:49 PM »
That also worked in the Nes version of the game. I used to call it "Doing the Mario" since I discovered it during the same time that I watched the SMBSS.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2009, 08:18:11 PM »
I don't remember it working in SMAS, but it definitely works in the original SMB and SMBDX.  As for the Hoopstar, not sure...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2009, 04:44:40 PM »
If Daisy eats peaches,does Peach eat daisys?

Steven9wii

• Banned
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2009, 10:18:01 PM »
if you jump-kick repeatedly on a slope in super mario 64, you can climb it
bebé jamaica friend many decide (dont ban this user) i want 8 hrs.us login time

« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2009, 07:42:31 PM »
In all three versions of Super Mario Bros 3, there is a glitch in level 1-5. Have fire power, go to the last cave, where the Venus Fire Trap and the upside down piranha plant. Go to the slope, and face left. Jump up and shoot your fireballs, you should see the fireballs go up through the ceiling, and I know it can be done in all three games, SMB3, SMAS and SMA4. But it's easiest to see in the NES version since it's all white. Not a major glitch I know. I found this a LONG, LONG time ago, when the NES was new. and I noticed it was not on the website. So I decided to share my knowledge.

« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2009, 08:01:00 PM »
FFFFFUUU--
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 08:46:25 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2009, 08:40:22 PM »
LEARN TO READ DATES
That was a joke.

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2009, 09:07:12 PM »
NO U

Anyway, a few years back I discovered what is quite possibly the most efficient 1-Up trick in Super Mario World: Play through Chocolate Island 5 as Cape Mario until you reach a lone Koopa shell sitting before a shallow pool of water. Pick up the shell and drop it directly into the water. Then, carefully move the shell against the pool's left wall by spinning repeatedly near it without kicking it. Once the shell is sandwiched between Cape Mario and the wall, simply mash the "spin" button for MASSIVE DAMAGE, not to mention numerous 1-Ups. One can easily collect over 200 lives per attempt and still complete the level with time to spare with this method.

Confused? here's a rudimentary depiction of the final result.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 09:16:37 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2009, 11:08:09 PM »
Don't think that works except in SMA2, as cape spins always give you 100 points. Jumping on it over and over would work, though...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2009, 11:56:07 PM »
Also because you can't get 200 lives on the SNES so yeah I think it's SMA2. Seriously, I had like 800 lives on there, mostly from that one Forest of Illusion level.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print