Print

Author Topic: every coin in mario 64  (Read 4493 times)

« on: July 12, 2000, 09:05:02 AM »
i have this insane dream to get every possible coin in mario 64..the tmk chart is wrong...can anyone give me the address of one that isn't or just read me their totals....thanks.

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2000, 09:10:52 AM »
The TMK chart is WRONG?  Surely not.  Hmm... I don't know of another chart on the web that could be correct.  Maybe you could scour the game for every coin and submit a correct chart to TMK for all to see?  Deezer would probably give you credit...
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2000, 09:43:00 AM »
Well I guess it is incorrect by 1 coin if u count my "hidden coin on tiny huge island" (see secret coin found in SM64!)

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2000, 10:48:14 AM »
There are 5 hidden coins on Tiny-Huge Island.  One is on the cannon, one is in the hole where the balls roll out of, one is the inside of the hole where small Mario can run through to get to the pool, one is in the pool at the very top of the mountain, and one is the the hole in the mountain at the edge of the wooden bridge above the water.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2000, 11:39:56 AM »
there are inaccuracies in levels other than tiny huge island actually... has anyone else attempted to accomplish this?...

Print