Print

Author Topic: You cry, you lose  (Read 48977 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2011, 06:40:24 PM »
I lost only because I see pilling kids forthcoming as an even more dangerous common practice.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2011, 04:51:25 AM »

Every single time.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Puqtd

• now member
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2011, 09:21:53 AM »

oh man thats too rad, i just saved that to my hard drive...
~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 07:11:34 PM »
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2011, 07:48:01 PM »
A little backstory on that girl before she started school reveals that her mom had been suffering from a lung tumor that eventually develops into full on cancer. She spends approximately 7 months visiting a doctor, and doing everything she could to slow the infection down. Eventually her treatment gets too expensive to keep paying (she says that one month of treatment could feed the girl for an entire year) and she checks out of the hospital, deciding to live out the rest of her time with her daughter at home. The night before the girl starts school, her mom succumbs to the cancer, and her daughter tries to finish that 1000 paper crane challenge before that to save her, ultimately running out of time for both
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2011, 12:50:52 AM »
If you read that manga frontwards, it's about a shaman girl who creates human life by unfolding shaped pieces of paper.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2011, 03:35:54 PM »
A little backstory on that girl before she started school reveals that her mom had been suffering from a lung tumor that eventually develops into full on cancer. She spends approximately 7 months visiting a doctor, and doing everything she could to slow the infection down. Eventually her treatment gets too expensive to keep paying (she says that one month of treatment could feed the girl for an entire year) and she checks out of the hospital, deciding to live out the rest of her time with her daughter at home. The night before the girl starts school, her mom succumbs to the cancer, and her daughter tries to finish that 1000 paper crane challenge before that to save her, ultimately running out of time for both

Nope. Still not feelin' it.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2011, 05:24:55 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0</a>.

God[darn]it America.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 11:02:31 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2011, 10:51:26 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2011, 02:41:02 PM »
That isn't a photoshop is it? Because I sadface'd.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2011, 02:18:45 PM »

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2011, 06:54:55 PM »
He waited. I lost.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

A

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2011, 11:29:37 AM »
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2011, 12:17:18 PM »
...Really?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print