TMK Stuff > Latest News

Pepsi and Mario team up in Japan

(1/3) > >>

Deezer:
In Japan, thirsty Mario fans can collect Mario-themed bottle caps and tape on specially marked Pepsi bottles and cans. In March, 500ml cans of Pepsi Twist have one of 30 Mario-themed bottle caps, 15 available on Pepsi Twist and the other 15 on Diet Pepsi Twist. And starting in April, 1.5 liter bottles of Pepsi and Pepsi Twist will have one of eight different rolls of tape that feature Mario characters and levels from Super Mario Bros.

Link: http://www.pepsi.co.jp/campaign/nintendo/

Nameneko:
Previous topic concerning the same matter
Just to add something valid, I wish I was overseas right about now.  I'd really like those bottle caps...

Yoshisaurus Rex:
Those are so cool!  I think you can buy them now at playasia.com but they're like $5 each!  However I still plan to ask for a couple for my birthday coming up in two months.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Luigison:
Thanks Nameneko.

MEGAߥTE recently deleted a thread I posted because he had already made one on the same subject.  Is this thread by the great DeeZZZer a test of my judgement as a moderator?

Anyway, thanks for the update, detail, and official Pepsi webpage.

Black_Yoshi:
I can't read the dang font >.<

Break me...I dare you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version