Print

Author Topic: Got the old Mario Bros(NES, The original)?  (Read 3058 times)

« on: May 15, 2002, 08:30:27 PM »
I have this neat thing I made. Give me your e-mail adress and I'll  zip it out to you. And dont worry. Im not those kind of people who send viruses.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2002, 08:36:52 PM »
By the way, this thing is to help you get a high score.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2002, 12:30:28 AM »
what exactly is this "neat thing". hope you can reply to my email vugh@yahoo.com thankx

gwapo ko!
gwapo ko!

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2002, 01:35:17 PM »
Hi! its me again. This "Neat Thing" is a little tip drawing that helps you get high scores and the crucial 1 up at 20,000 pts.

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2002, 06:08:51 PM »
I actually have sent this file to Deezer but seeing how loooooonnnnngggggg it takes him to put files on, I thought I might try here.... and of course, this is a tips on how to get a high score...and please somebody for the love of Yoshies all around the globe, want this file....

I am in a constant state of confusion.

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2002, 01:35:32 PM »
Send it out. gbf87@cox.net

----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2002, 04:36:12 PM »
you can send it to me

Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?
Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2002, 02:31:32 PM »
just click on the mail box above my post and send it to me please.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2002, 09:44:01 PM »
ummmmm.... I seem to have a little itsy bitsy problem. I seem to have deleted it along with other files *Cough*My Doucuments*Cough* Wiped it out!*Cough*! Ohhh my, I must do something about this cough. If you want maybe vugh@yahoo.com still has the one I sent him. Im sorry for the inconvenience(Or however that is spelled.)!
:(

Edited by - Super Mario 123187 on 6/9/2002 8:46:25 PM

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2003, 12:52:51 PM »
Hey what ever happend to this anyway? Did anybody ever find this picture?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print