Print

Author Topic: How do you move into a new town? -Animal Crossing-  (Read 3080 times)

« on: May 06, 2003, 08:40:39 PM »
Will somebody please tell me how to move into a new town?!? I don't know how (duh!) I also want to know what BTW stands for.

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 10:18:59 PM »
I'm not sure how to move, but BTW = By the way.

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 12:11:57 AM »
AC isnt even in Aus,where I live,but im pretty sure you cant move into a new town,unless u delete ur game & start again.

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 12:15:20 AM »
Buy another memory card, and use it with AC. You get another town.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2003, 05:29:08 AM »
I don't think you can move.

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2003, 12:43:25 PM »
Buy another memory card, and use it with AC. You get another town.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2003, 06:24:37 PM »
Buying a new memory card a that doesn't work. You don't MOVE into the town. I have 4 memory cards, 3 of them have AC towns on them. I'm quite sure that you can because I saw on another topic that someone said that they moved into their brothers town. So you probably can.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2003, 06:34:17 PM »
You can visit another town by having your town's mem card in slot a and the town you want to visit's card in slot b.  Go to the train station and the train will take you to the town in slot b.  You can visit towns, but I don't know of any way to move into another town with an existing character.

I think what you read was referring to somebody making a new character in his brothers existing town.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2003, 10:50:22 PM »
Hey, I only said that you get a new town.
That was a joke.

Print