Print

Author Topic: Mario Party 4  (Read 3395 times)

« on: May 14, 2003, 08:20:20 PM »
Does anyone know how to get the present--or whatever it is--that goes in the empty space?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 08:31:14 PM »
You have to get all the other presents.

I have yet to get them all still. :(
I just need to get 100 over in Domination (Ugh! I got like 97! So close!), and beat the Beach Volley Folly or whatever (double UGH!! I got to Bowser and the Koopa Kid--scored 2-2 (or 4-4, which ever the max tie was) and LOST!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!)
*Sigh* I've given up for now.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2003, 02:39:26 AM »
The easiest way for me to get 100 in Domination was to use a cloth (e.g. a shirt, being the only available resource I had at the moment.)and wrap around your finger.  Then repeatedly swipe the cloth across the "A" button in an ovular fashion so as to streak across the top and bottom of the "A" button.

I got a 113 doing this.

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2003, 06:04:29 PM »
You can also use a back massager to get a very high score. I didn't try it because I don't have a back massager. (I saw the cheat on another website)

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2003, 08:34:46 PM »
Hey, wait! My mom has a back massager! Yay! I forgot about it. ...Then again, I stopped playing that game around December, which was BEFORE my mom got one (it was for Christmas). I'll have to try that. :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2003, 08:47:28 PM »
An easier way to beat Beach Volley Folley is to set your computer partner to hard. It doesn't change the difficulty of your opponents.

I need to know how to beat Dungeon Duos in under 1:30:00. My sister and I where able to do it in 1:30:03. Oh that steamed me up soooooooooooooo bad!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2003, 09:10:59 PM »
My partner is always on expert mode. Still, I can beat the 6 other selectable chars piece of cake. I can *usually* beat Toad and Koopa. Boo and Shy Guy...that's another story. I was able to beat them *once.* Unfortunately, I usually lose because of my stupid partner... stupid, lousy... *Ahem* Anyhoo, the one time I beat them, I got up to Bowser and Koopa Kid. 3-3. Grr... the last two points...

Anyway, for Dungeon Duos, I recommend playing it in the Mini-Game Room with a computer partner on expert mode. I'd put the other two on easy.

Oh, and, YAY! I finally beat Domination via massager! ...About a week ago, but that's irrelevant. ^_^ Thanks for reminding me of that idea.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2003, 03:20:04 PM »
You're welcome.

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2003, 08:53:07 PM »
My brother and I beat Volleyball handily and my brother tapped over 100 easily. So, uh, I'm the best. :P

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2003, 08:53:58 PM »
Oh, and my brother plays around on Dr. Mario virus level 29. For Fun.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2003, 01:22:20 PM »
Just a question guys. Anyone know where I can find maps of the boards online?
ASCII format, GIF, PNG or JP(e)G is fine.

Print