Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers Meele  (Read 16024 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2005, 05:34:59 PM »
Really? Does that mean you completed all 51 events?

Birds: My Anti-Drug.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2005, 06:02:42 PM »
There's really only one (sort of) way to beat the last two events. Practice a ton, don't give up (and/or explode), and use ONE person to practice.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2005, 06:37:38 PM »
Crazy Hand is... Really Hard.

Edited by - Bird Person on 4/18/2005 5:39:44 PM
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2005, 06:37:40 PM »
Use DK for 50 and JigglyPuff for 51. Kill Giga Bowser with sleep, then evade until you get some good items. Use Bob-Ombs & Motion Sensor Bombs. If you possibly can, get Pokeballs and recovery items.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2005, 11:26:02 PM »
Yes, I completed 50 and 51. They were INCREDIBLY hard... It was amazing that I ever managed to complete them. I completed 50 with Samus and 51 with Roy. In 51, I found Giga Bowser less hard than the other two!

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2005, 04:41:20 PM »
For 50, I used Yoshi's flutter kick down a in the air. For 51, I used Fox. I used up b then smash to get g bowser. Then i kept pressing b to rapidly use the gun. The other 2 hold up their shield then it breaks. Then damage them. Repeat this and I completed it with no falls!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2005, 06:10:41 PM »
The hardest person in event 51, I think, is Ganondorf. He's virtually indestructible and hard to hit. Giga Bowser, on the other hand, waddles around and it hit by nearly every attack you make.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2005, 08:25:59 AM »
Yes, everyone uses thir own character, but I only use JigglyPuff because she killed Giga Bowser easily. Before, I tried using Ness... Well, for 50, I used DK's Up & B. It was better than Bowser's.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2005, 03:28:25 PM »
I used Yoshi to beat Event 50 and Luigi to beat Event 51. I found Jigglypuff hard to use, because...

Falling asleep over the edge = Instant death

''I am feeling fat, and sassy!''

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2005, 04:55:06 PM »
Wow! You used Luigi too? I'm surprised; I thought that I was the only person who beat 51 with Luigi. I can see the logic in using Yoshi for 50, but naturally, I defied logic and beat it with Luigi.

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2005, 12:41:14 PM »
I used fox for 51 2. I used the one trick where you're on the edge and they walk over you and fall. While falling I jumped off and used fire foxto recover anfd hit them at the same time. They automatically fall. I used Mewtwo for 51. When crazy hand slaps the ground like crazy, use shadow ball next to him but don't fire it. He'll take damage still. Master hand should be doing a move that only stays one place like the multiple finger beam for example. And his jump A attack is better than yoshi's I found. I used that for master hand.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2005, 07:10:35 PM »
Hey, I did the exact same thing that Aarom11 did for 51.  Fox is a ton of fun in that one! (stupid accidental rhyming)  <possible spoiler> Right now I'm trying to unlock the Diskun trophy and I'm having a terrible time.  I've managed to do most of the tricks in the game (even the really hard one, "No Damage Clear" somehow) but I still have to do the one where you do every single attack on one enemy and that one is really getting to me.  Does anyone have advice for that?

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2005, 02:21:34 PM »
There are no "cheats" that you speak of
AHHHHH I'm using capitals

where isn't the beef
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2005, 03:36:10 PM »
Next stop: punctuation.

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2005, 06:26:57 PM »
Like that will happen.
AHHHH stop me from doing this