Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Short Cuts Showcase Finalists  (Read 5406 times)

« on: June 15, 2007, 02:33:07 PM »
A while back, Nintendo put out the call for fans to submit Nintendo-themed short films. The top ten finalists are now up on this page with the winner to be announced on the 18th. Viewers can vote, but it's "just for fun". Check out the official rules for the prizes. Grand prize gets their video shown at a theater in New York.

Who do you think should win?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 06:30:24 PM »
Either Koopa Force or The Nintendo Office.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 08:07:08 PM »
I agree,Koopa Force or Nintendo Office. But I'd go with Koopa Force.
"A winner is you"

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 09:09:24 PM »
Am I the only one who saw the thread title and thought Nintendo gypped some people who won a contest?

I was picturing some teary-eyed kid expecting a Lugia PT Cruiser and only getting a toy replica.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 09:40:28 PM »
http://www.nintendoshortcuts.com/launch/index.jsp?id=14

Hey! This one takes place in Seattle!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 11:11:30 PM »
Am I the only one who saw the thread title and thought Nintendo gypped some people who won a contest?
No.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 11:37:34 PM »
After watching all the Mario related ones.. *blush* .. I feel that the best ones are Koopa Force and Nintendo Office. Though, Nintendo News Network makes a good point about Toad being under represented for far too long..

Do you think Nintendo will actually listen to these movie ideas, because I think Koopa Force would be a really great idea for a movie..?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 09:42:06 AM »
I'd like to say "LoZ: The Missing Link", but the text on that was hard to read on the small screen.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print