Print

Author Topic: The Luigi Story  (Read 4462 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 07, 2007, 06:25:01 PM »
(Note: Video has some subjective content, viewer discrection advised)

YouTube user Chris Preksta directed this intelligently done video about Luigi's sparadic tomfoolery, including messing around with Ms. (not MRS.) Pac-man. Though the idea isn't new, the film delves into Mario and Luigi's last name (in this case staying true to the Segale bloodline, albeit misspelled), and how Luigi is destined to always live in Mario's shadow. To boot, the film won "Best Short Film Winner" at the 2006 GenCon Film Festival

I thought this video was pretty funny, but why do people insist Mario's gloves are puffy? Oh well, that doesn't change the fact that this video uses some awesome art, video, and sound clips (especially around 2:30 in).

Link: The Luigi Story (YouTube Video)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 06:29:40 PM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 09:13:25 PM »
"I thought it was about drugs," XD. But.... How many times must I teach you this lesson? You're making it sound as if you made the video, we have a thread for this! Don't forget your eariler thread!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 10:12:45 PM »
"staying true" as in messing up the fact that their last name is Mario, I suppose.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 10:45:06 PM »
Isn't that also assumed?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 12:02:54 AM »
03:25 ... Luigi's son ...
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 12:20:48 AM »
OHHHHH SNAP!!!!! It IS Ms. Pac-Man... but then she and Pac-Man... and then Pac-Man Jr...
Oh I'm suing Namco. Not good for the children.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print