Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf  (Read 37310 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2013, 07:04:41 AM »
I didn't get a picture of it, but Gulliver definitely just said "fuzzy pickle." Wonder how many other references he has.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2013, 07:58:43 AM »
Oh that's right, Gulliver popped up, but I couldn't get him to wake up last night; maybe I should check on him now...
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2013, 11:51:34 AM »
Talk to him repeatedly.

I correctly guessed Vietnam, and was rewarded with a conical straw hat to be worn by my stereotypical Asian character.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2013, 01:49:11 PM »
That question was incredibly easy for me because I hang out in a Vietnamese restaurant eating bánh mì all the time. Pho pronunciation arguments filled my life long before Gulliver showed up.

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2013, 02:39:49 PM »
Pronounced "phuh"
Now with grandeur.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2013, 09:57:10 PM »
Phyllis is a lot less mean in New Leaf. Now she's just weary.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2013, 12:21:29 AM »
Everybody is a lot less mean in New Leaf.  Nook no longer forces each new debt upon you, Lyle no longer screws you over with bogus insurance, poor Resetti has been almost completely stripped of his power...  Why, even the grumpy neighbors are more friendly.

I kinda miss it all...
Go Moon!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2013, 08:30:26 AM »
Guess you could say they...

...turned over a New Leaf.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2013, 09:22:03 PM »
They mayor may not have.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2013, 09:09:04 PM »
Aight, I just paid my $35 for this game, it'd better be as good as everyone has made it out to be. Never played an Animal Crossing game before, anything I should know?

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2013, 12:41:36 PM »
If all else fails, use fire

Your town will start out with just one fruit. To get more fruit, collect a bunch of your native fruit. Then, write a letter to one of the animals as the addressee and write "How are you?". Put the fruit into the letter and send it off from the post office.

Often, when the animals answer, they send forgein fruits back. That's the way it went in the Gamecube and Wii games, anyway.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2013, 06:06:40 PM »
Got me dat Wario Hat/Stache combo. Also, thanks for the advice, Toad.

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2013, 04:49:26 PM »
I'm having problems getting Club LOL to open up. I had the petition signed a week and a half ago. My understanding was that it only took five days for it to be constructed? Am I missing a step?
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2013, 06:29:50 PM »
You have T&T Mart, right?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2013, 07:01:45 PM »
No problem. I wish I could be more specific, but I don't own the game yet..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print