Print

Author Topic: Anyone good at making Mario MIDIs?  (Read 3552 times)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« on: September 09, 2000, 05:15:39 PM »
The download section here has a good selection of Mario MIDIs, but is missing some things.
Specifically, I'm looking for a SMW ghost-house MIDI.  Would anyone know where to find it/be able to make a decent version of it? Any attempt would be appreciated.

Oh, and if you don't think you've seen me here before, it's because you haven't.
Go Moon!

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2000, 05:51:01 AM »
Heres an idea: buy a tape recorder from "Office Max", record what you want, buy a microphone for your comp, buy or download a better recording program (Windows Sound Recorder stinks), then record from your tape recorder.
Well, I''m back, and better than ever, with my Glacier GBA!

*Looks around*

Uh... what did you expect?

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2000, 05:23:56 PM »
Still, that'll only record it in the form of a sound file, which would be rather large and not of the best quality.  I'm looking specifically for a MIDI, but it's rather moot now.  I got tired of waiting and made my own.
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2000, 06:06:10 PM »
Check the Video Game Music Archive.  They had something like 11,000 video game MIDIs for some 20-odd systems last time I checked, and they're updated with new songs all the time (literally).

<www.vgmusic.com>
Someone set up us the bomb!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2000, 05:12:40 PM »
I know they've got one ghost house MIDI that was submitted after I posted this request and had already finished my version.  It's good (in that it's "spooky"), but very inaccurate.
Go Moon!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2003, 03:48:06 PM »
I hope you don't mind my nostalgia, but I just wanted to try and find my first post...

Kweh!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2003, 04:08:11 PM »
Sometimes, on www.vgmusic.com, they post seperate MIDI's for the same game. Like, check every version of SMW. In this case, try checking Super Mario Advance 2.

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2003, 06:12:56 PM »
*cough* SPC2MIDI *cough* EDIT: I made a MIDI of it if you want.

Edited by - kiwiman on 11/26/2003 4:41:58 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2003, 12:31:48 AM »
Heh, cool, Fifth. It had me confused for a minute until I looked at the date.
(...Which some people appear to have not...)

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

Print