Print

Author Topic: Donkey kong 64 help  (Read 2707 times)

« on: September 28, 2002, 09:36:51 PM »
Where and how do you save lankey kong?I know i'm missing something cause i already got tiny kong.....btw where is that barrel cannon thingymajig in the second level?
i've been looking for it seeing if the lamba knows any iformation but the pads too hard too
find...please repley soon cause (Not includeing today) i only rented it and have it for 5 more days.

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2002, 07:54:23 AM »
4 more days!!PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEE!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2002, 09:18:08 PM »
No one but you has ever played that game.

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2002, 05:29:56 AM »
Don't worry,you'll get him.Go into the desert level,and talk to the llama.free him,blah blah.Go to Candy Kong and she'll give you DK's and Diddy's instuments.Go on top of the llama's cage and play Diddy's guitar on top of the guitar pad.a cave will open,go through it as Tiny to get bananas.In the cave you'll find cranky,open up the warp in front of his lab.Then,if you have enough medals go inside and get stuff.Leave,go to the other part of the level.Funky's over here so you can get Tiny and Lanky's guns.Now go to the temple that has a DK Barrel challenge pad in front of it.Beat that,free the llama,go get the golden banana he left behind,go back,shoot one of the buttons on the side of the temple that DK's platform was in front of,go inside.Now,this part isn't hard,just do something to the llama so he'll make the water in the center cold.Dive down and solve Lanky's puzzle.Badda-bing,badd-boom,you got him.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2002, 08:56:33 PM »
And once you get him, you can go anywhere else without collecting gold bananas because his longest arm attack can reach past the cash register and into a level!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2002, 03:57:34 PM »
kewl..never thought about that cash crazed..
anyways,i returned the game(SH**!)
But i got farther than that...i even beat frantick factory...(Dang then boss is hard)
and was trying too beat that gloomy galleon place.Tha ghost woman is a reall help,don't you think,cause i couldn't of unlocked chunkey without her..hey,can someone tell me what the bosses that i didn't get too are like?
The ones i've done:
The armadillo,the dragonfly,and the jack in the box(More like the super hard jack-@$$ in the box) and thats it...all in one week.

Print