Print

Author Topic: Female Mario Bros. in Rome  (Read 4572 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 14, 2008, 06:37:52 PM »

I'd include "Mario Kart Wii" somewhere in the title, but my fingers have decided to stop typing letters in that sequence from here on out. Nintendo employed females to dress as Mario and Luigi and demo the game for potential buyers in Rome. There's a write-up and some more (poorly taken) pictures at consolenintendo.it, so go take a look!

Link: consolenintendo.it
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 12:23:58 AM »
Eheheh! Quite famous that thing! X)

I remember that when Super Mario Sunshine came out in Italy, our Nintendo made a contest to find the real "copy" of Super Mario. This contest run all aorund Italy and all the partecipants have to be really Italian, to look like Mario (having moustaches and be a little fat especially XD.) and to talk like him (mamma mia! XD). NOT ONLY! In fact they had to be very athletic (like making high jumps, running fast, etc) and to be good cookers (in fact, during teh contest, they had to cook a very good pizza in a little time).

At the end the winner had a Game cube with Super Mario Sunshine and went to Caraibi! =D

If I find teh photo of the winner, I'll post it! ;)
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 10:59:04 PM »
Eheheh! Quite famous that thing! X)

I remember that when Super Mario Sunshine came out in Italy, our Nintendo made a contest to find the real "copy" of Super Mario. This contest run all aorund Italy and all the partecipants have to be really Italian, to look like Mario (having moustaches and be a little fat especially XD.) and to talk like him (mamma mia! XD). NOT ONLY! In fact they had to be very athletic (like making high jumps, running fast, etc) and to be good cookers (in fact, during teh contest, they had to cook a very good pizza in a little time).

At the end the winner had a Game cube with Super Mario Sunshine and went to Caraibi! =D

If I find teh photo of the winner, I'll post it! ;)

I must say that I believe I'd win that contest.

Yes, please send them my way if you find those pictures, I would love to share them!!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print