Video Games > Video Game Chat

New Wii U details - launch date, price, and more!

<< < (3/13) > >>

Lizard Dude:
The headline alone does contain the important info of that article; that's not the problem.

The problem is WeeGee complaining about the lack of local multiplayer on a console where both of Nintendo's launch titles are 5-player LOCAL ONLY.

CrossEyed7:
TVii could be pretty big. Apparently, it integrates your Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon accounts, and your TV and DVR, all into one app. You search for a TV show or movie, and it shows you all the ways you have available to watch it -- watch it on Netflix, tune into it on TV right now, set your DVR for the next episode that's airing, whatever.

From what I heard, Nintendo Network Premium gets you back 10% to spend on downloading more games. So if you buy ten games before it's over, then the Deluxe package pays for itself, even if you never play Nintendoland or use the extra 24 gigs or stand the console vertically.

Games are confirmed to be $59.99, by the way.

ShadowBrain:

--- Quote from: WarpRattler on September 13, 2012, 09:07:11 AM ---Bayonetta 2
--- End quote ---
My body is beyond ready.

Toad:

--- Quote from: CrossEyed7 on September 13, 2012, 05:02:54 PM ---Games are confirmed to be $59.99

--- End quote ---

Annnd I'll be waiting on used games/consoles to start showing up. Not like I had a choice anyway, since I'm not excited about the system..

bobbysq1337:
I really hope that price is a joke. There seems to not be any reason for that much for a game that would have cost 20 bucks on the Wii T. (see what I did there)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version