Print

Author Topic: YYYES! Mario Cartoon in the near future?  (Read 7155 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2001, 02:53:53 PM »
So, want to see the old Mario Cartoons again? Copy and paste this into your browser:

http://www.frazled.com/~danny/tv_show.htm

And if you click on the "Mario Anime" link, you get to see more info on the series and even a "script" of an episode.

Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

Link

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2001, 03:33:30 PM »
Is that your site or a site you found?

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2001, 03:47:16 PM »
Site I found.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2001, 08:30:20 PM »
(looks at TV and starts drooling) oops I got a little carried away there

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2001, 02:07:27 PM »
I don't like to look on the bad side of things, but doesn't a company with the name 4Kids kind of turn you off?  What work have they done in the past?  Have you cross-referenced this info?  Why hasn't this appeared on the news section of this site?  What is Nintendojo's reputation as a reliable source?  What sorts of people are on their staff who are capable of providing such exclusive information?

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2001, 05:15:20 PM »
Remember, 4Kids helped with something we all unfortunately know as Pokemon **room becomes silent** movies! I hope they don't mess up the Mario Cartoons.

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

Edited by - BabyMario on 10/19/2001 4:16:08 PM

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2001, 10:20:03 AM »
Jeez.  I didn't know that.  That's not very good.

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2001, 10:36:42 AM »
one thing i really hate about anime is that when the characters are mad, their heads get bigger and big asteriks appear on their forehead. I sure hope we don't see any of the mario characters doing that.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2001, 12:55:35 PM »
Well, I'm kind of doubting the script for Mario Anime because it just sounds so... weird. And I especially don't like seeing that there's a ***ual reference in that script.

I've never liked anime, mostly because of the way it looks. The whole character's heads getting bigger and showing asterisks when they're mad deal is one of them. I have a dozen other reasons, but still, I simply wouldn't want to see a Mario anime.

Then again, the Mario comics were anime-style, but somehow I got used to the look. I guess Yoshi looks good no matter how he's drawn, then, but in the next cartoon I surely hope Yoshi is drawn at least a little better than before.

''This is what happens when you can't think of a new signature.''
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2001, 02:26:38 PM »
Baby Mario: I have small watermellons!

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2001, 11:49:52 AM »
I would like to see a new CG mario series like that donkey kong thing but done a lot better :P, but A cartoon would be just fine and it probably would work better forthe mario universe!

I hope if they make a new cartoon series that they start off with a special 1 hour episode thats based on Super mario bros 1 and do some more episodes and cover all the mario games to date :), mabey in cartoon movies that could be in the theaters or something.

I also want them to redo the mario movie in some way and do it right! like actually have it take place in the mushroom kingdom and have it look like the mushroom kingdom and have koopa look like koopa even if they have to do cg to make it look right!
God bless America

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2001, 01:18:37 PM »
I just hope the characters look right. In all the cartoons Bowser was bald, Peach's hair was brown (even in SMW), and Mario and Luigi's shirt and pant color was switched (Mario had a blue shirt and red pants and Luigi had a blue shirt and green pants) I hope they get things right this time! And I also hope they use Harvey Atkin again as the voice of Bowser. Bowser better not just growl!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2001, 05:53:47 PM »
I doubt it's going to be anime. The other 4Kids show is that Cubix, whatever that is. I wonder if the people who did the voices for Super Mario 64 and Mario Tennis do the same voices for the characters for Mario, and the same voices in the Zelda game for the movie/show.

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2001, 02:26:09 PM »
Some more s#xual references...

Yoshi: You'll have to excuse Kootie Pie's nature right now, Pipsy.  Turtles do crazy things when they're horny.

and...

Luigi: I mean, you have big melons like I do.  {bg music is cut here} (Peach snaps her head around to eye Luigi oddly)  Er, your melons aren't in the same place as mine are, but you get my drift.  Right?

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2001, 02:31:04 PM »
And...

RACE WARS PART 3:MELON SIZES

Print