Print

Author Topic: Morton Koopa Jr.  (Read 17584 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2001, 08:01:28 PM »
You don't have to choose your prize here. You can look on eBay, if you wish.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2001, 02:30:48 PM »
well then, i don't actually win it. and wario, are you one of those people who think that peach is daisy and peach is just the nickname and then when mario tennis came out you were so impossibly confused? bowser's not just a nickname. MORTON IS THE NEPHEW!!

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2001, 05:25:50 PM »
you say potato, I say tomato

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2001, 06:42:39 PM »
Mmmmm, potato.....I mean, SON SON SON!!!!!!! This is gonna go on for a while. We all know Frostibite is crazy and wrong, so how about we just let him think what he wants? I say we end this topic...anyone agree? If no one agrees I'll be just as happy.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2001, 04:09:10 PM »
NEPHEW, NEPHEW, NEPHEW, NEPHEW! He's not even the same coloration as any of the other koopa kids.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2001, 05:49:46 PM »
Yo frosty get it through your ice thick head!! he is his son!!! plus so what if he does not look the same... it just said there bowser's kids it dident say there all from the same mother!!

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2001, 05:49:48 PM »
Yo frosty get it through your ice thick head!! he is his son!!! plus so what if he does not look the same... it just said there bowser's kids it dident say there all from the same mother!!

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2001, 09:17:52 PM »
Morton is his son.  For it to be Morton Jr. That means Bowser is Bowser's nick name or Bowser's father's name is Morton - Jr. can skip a generation.

-PCM

-----------------------------

http://nintendointense.4t.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2001, 03:05:16 PM »
HaHaHaHa!!! He IS his sONNNNN!!! DUH!!

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE!

SeCrEtPaGe SeCrEtPaGe!@#$%^&*
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2001, 03:06:08 PM »

Edited by - superdude on 11/27/2001 1:07:24 PM

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2001, 03:08:17 PM »
Jr. CAN NOT SKiP A GenerATION!!!!! He would BE MortON KOOpa II if he WAs nAMed aFTER his GRANDPA!!!

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2001, 04:15:27 PM »
You're confusing me...

Koopa Boxers - They could be under your pants today!
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2001, 05:13:26 PM »
What's confusing???

SeCrEtPaGe SeCrEtPaGe!@#$%^&*

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2001, 10:42:58 PM »
Junior can't skip a generation. It has to be a direct lineage. Hence, he's either a nephew, or nintendo has been lying to us since 1986. Funny, how even when I was a little kid and the game had just come out, I figured he was a nephew and not a son simply by name alone.
Thief, thief! Baggins! We hates it forever!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2001, 06:33:10 AM »
I have a very logical explanation for all of this...

Morton Koopa Jr. IS the son of King Bowser. Bowser's middle name is Morton, and his father's name is Morton Koopa. Hence, Morton Koopa Jr. was named after Morton Koopa SENIOR! Morton's full name is Morton Bowser Koopa Jr.

Any other questions? Or did I make it too complicated...?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print