Print

Author Topic: Roy Koopa's Overactive Imagination  (Read 10458 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2001, 06:32:36 PM »
THEY ARE ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME!

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2001, 08:30:46 PM »
whoa, dude...
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2001, 11:45:01 PM »
*ahem* I didn't open this forum to start arguments.  Next question, please!

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

"What?  You don''t think I''m the oldest?  Come here and say that!!"
--Roy Koopa

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2001, 06:24:51 AM »
Since you are obviously the smartest perswon around here (and frostbite is obviously the dumbest, along with MARIO MASTER 3000), I have a question for you...

What happened to the Super Mario Land series?

After Super Mario Land 2, it just died off, and Wario took it over with his Wario Land games!

Is Nintendo ever going to bring back the Mario Land series?

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2001, 02:03:40 PM »
Pretty much exactly that, Mario Maniac.  Nintendo first had the Mario Land series as their GameBoy Mario outlet.  But, when they made Super Mario Land 3, they decided to pull an unexpected twist: put WARIO as the main character!  It was such an interesting change, playing as the greedy anti-hero, that rather than make Super Mario Land 4, they kind of morphed it into a Warioland series, and hence Warioland II came out.  Then 3, and now 4.  One COULD say that Warioland 4 is really Super Mario Land 6, but I think that is an incorrect statement.  The Mario Land series spun-off into the Warioland series, and the only shared title in SML3:WL.

Do I think we'll ever see another Mario Land?  Perhaps, but doubtful.  Wario is now the GameBoy "Mario" outlet, while Mario himself, with Luigi, still rule the home console department.

--Roy Koopa

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2001, 05:01:21 PM »
Yeah, Mario is the star of NES, SNES and N64. wario is the staar of GB and Luigi is of GC (So far anyway)

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2001, 01:37:42 AM »
Well, I think Luigi is kinda standing in at the moment, but his personality isn't really one to want to be a star. He'll be happy when Mario takes the lime light again.

Any more questions?
--Roy Koopa

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2001, 08:06:02 AM »
Wouldn't it be cool if Nintendo made a game where you can play as Bowser and take over the Mushroom Kingdom? It would kind of be like Sonic Adventure 2... where you can play as both the good guys and the bad guys!

MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2001, 01:43:46 PM »
Since Sega already did it in Sonic Adventure 2, Nintendo probably won't tackle it.  But, man, that would be cool!

Think about it: Bowser hatches some massive eveil scheme.  Play through as the Mario Bros. to try and thwart it...then play as Bowser and the Koopa Klan and try to conquer the MK.  THEN, to finish it off, Mario and Bowser must combine forces to defeat a greater evil!  Wait, that last part sounded like MRPG...oh well.  Heh heh. It would be fun, indeed.

Next question please.

--Roy Koopa

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2001, 07:36:50 PM »
I've always wanted to play a game like that!

Do you think Nintendo will ever make another Mario game with jsut Mario as the star? (taht's new!) Or Luigi?

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2001, 08:37:20 PM »
Oh yeah, they'll definitly make a new Mario game with Mario.  What I hope they do is make a Mario game with Mario and Luigi as players, for two people, which it doesn't seem they're going to do.  Still, it would be good.
--Roy Koopa

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2001, 10:15:29 AM »
Yeah, I've played Sonic Adventure 2 on my DreamCast. It's really fun! The only problem is that Sonic is hardly even playable... You have to play as all the other characters (Tails, Knuckles) to fully beat the game! Sonic is only in about 30 percent of the game... :(

I haven't even beaten it yet... It's too challenging!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2001, 04:30:44 PM »
Oops, sorry Roy! I ment "Do you think Nintendo will ever make another Gameboy game with Mario as the main character that new?"

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2001, 08:39:25 PM »
I dunno. I always thought about this order:

Ludwig
Lemmy
Roy
Iggy
Wendy
Morton
Larry

Then again, I could be wrong...

Koopa Boxers - They could be under your pants today!
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2001, 02:03:23 PM »
RNK, I'd have to say doubtful.  It seems they are going to RE-release mario games on the GameBoy Advance, but a new Mario game seems not in sight.  I would love for them to surprise us with the long overdue "Super Mario Bros 4" though.  Wouldn't you?

--Roy Koopa

--Roy Koopa

Print