Print

Author Topic: BOWSER'S FINAL DEATH!!!!!  (Read 8380 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2004, 08:50:39 PM »
I say to shoot him with a poison dart in the tail...that'd take care of him.

~Toddy

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2004, 08:53:05 PM »
These arent supposed to be from the games!  These are suppossed to be from you, as a mario lover!

*The game cartridge is your box, and you cant find a way out*

addressed to Red Paratroopa

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

Edited by - superstarMASIAH on 11/24/2004 6:55:53 PM
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2005, 03:55:38 AM »
Bowser falls over while walking along a narrow cliff which was surrounded by lava. He falls on his back, and gets stuck there. He remains there for 3,000 years, dies from boredom,  and Kamek the 87th comes, sees Bowser, and gives him a Life Shroom. "Yippee!" he yells. "Bowser lives!" He jumps up and down, and Bowser is quite happy as well, until the constant jumping-up-and-down of Kamek causes the cliff to break off, and to fall into lava. Kamek flies off, but Bowser, being stuck to the cliff, dies.

Oh, and if we should stick with Bowser, then why do we want Smithy, Wart and Tatanga back?

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2005, 12:05:24 AM »
Bowser dies of old age so dose Mario, Luigi and Peach and the new Mario genaration (SP) begins.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2005, 08:18:42 PM »
Bowser finds mario's cap then he put it on and turned into mario and then the koopa kids saw him thought he was mario and pulled out mecha mega bowser then he(mecha mega bowser)bit off bowser's head.
[= [   ] =]DS touching is
[+ [   ]::]good.

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2005, 08:22:02 PM »
oops forgot and and... super in mecha mega bowser

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2005, 11:50:19 PM »
He's too cool to die. I mean, Mario tries to kill him and all that, but he's just way too cool.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2005, 12:07:41 AM »
Be extra nice to him! That way, he'll lose his dark powers and shrivel up while eating pizza.

TMK rocks!!!!!!!!!
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2005, 11:17:45 AM »
Ohhh! I know, he rolls on his back and dies.

(Hes a turtle, get it haha?)
----------------------------

Super Mario Bad Influence Feb 05: Encourages children to eat wild mushrooms in hopes of becoming super.

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2005, 08:03:36 PM »
Superstar can i mak another 1?

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2005, 10:42:40 PM »
No, giant Mario should stomp on him.

Super Mario Bad Influence Feb 05: Encourages children to eat wild mushrooms in hopes of becoming super.

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2005, 05:41:51 AM »
Sure, make as many as you want.

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2005, 09:15:34 PM »
Here's the skinney, Bowser almost always uses the power of the stars to help him. Enventually the magic wrecks his mind into such a state that it drives him insane. This is somthing of a spin off of a story of Bowser's dad. Yes! The mysterys of the time before Mario shall be revield! I am the only human who knows it, I've been to the Mushroom World! Mario and co has told me everything! The great war of the Koopas greed will be told!
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2005, 09:18:00 PM »
If anyone has any intrest in finding out where the Koopas and Bowser's dad came from email me. And help my site http://www.freewebs.com/mariosstory/
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2005, 09:26:36 PM »
I'd destroy every Mario video game containing any mention of Bowser in the world, destroy all other references to him anywhere else, and then erase the memories of him from every human being on the planet so that the knowledge that Bowser ever did, does, or will exist is completely gone forever.

Beat that!

If I had a dollar for every brain you don`t have, I`d have one dollar.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print