Print

Author Topic: Weekend Movie: SMB, Line Rider style!  (Read 6272 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: June 02, 2007, 12:35:08 PM »
To further the slow, boring weekends gamers are usually met with during the summer months, TMKBlog will be providing you with Weekend Movie. These posts will highlight a video the blogger felt worthy of sharing. If you come across a video, feel free to submit it!

Thanks to MP8, this week in Mario gaming isn't as boring as some may lead you to believe. In light of that, this weekend's movie is a bit short, and probably should be called a "Weekend Video". Nonetheless, I've gone ahead and dubbed this as our weekendly (word?) feature presentation! So enjoy SMB, Line Rider style!

Link: SMB, Line Rider Style (youtube.com)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 07:36:19 PM »
I remember seeing that before. I enjoyed it. Adding the sound effects was a nice touch, too.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 07:37:57 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 10:39:46 PM »
I'm really not sure whether or not this post came before the Joystiq one.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 08:38:12 AM »
The sound effects are a bit off (at least on the version I watched, which wasn't this one), but it's otherwise pretty nifty. Anyone ever try using this program for real? I hear they're putting it on the Wii and DS.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 10:08:24 AM »
I'm really not sure whether or not this post came before the Joystiq one.

"Posted by: Super-Jesse Posted on: June 02, 2007, 01:35:08 pm"-tmkblog

"Today's line rideriest video: Line Rider Super Mario Bros. 1 - 1 Posted Jun 3rd 2007 12:03AM by Kevin Kelly"-joystiq

Pretty sure ours was first. Does it matter? :P
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 11:29:44 AM »
Pretty sure ours was first. Does it matter? :P
No, since some of us don't frequently read gaming blogs like Joystiq.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 12:05:13 PM »
"ours"
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 06:21:25 PM »
Oh, wow. I didn't notice the different in the June date, just the time. You win!

Print