Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1695584 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5070 on: December 21, 2008, 11:58:55 PM »
CD Factory is a lot more fun for me when I have someone to do it with.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5071 on: December 22, 2008, 12:09:52 AM »
Nubs make nubs help nubs be nubs.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5072 on: December 22, 2008, 01:45:10 AM »
How can you not copy a save to SD? Or am I forgetting something? Also, Homebrew is really easy and safe.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5073 on: December 22, 2008, 02:05:37 AM »
Brawl doesn't let you do it. I have my data backed up (just in case something went wrong with Ocarina or something) but nothing's happened so far.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5074 on: December 22, 2008, 02:17:58 AM »
CD Factory is a lot less nub than hacking.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5075 on: December 22, 2008, 02:30:44 AM »
You know how I feel about hacking. I don't do it to cheat.
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5076 on: December 22, 2008, 07:39:00 AM »
The only time I did a CD factory was when I was pretty sure I had all the CDs but I just wanted to make sure the Sandbag wasn't holding out on me. Besides, I had never done a factory before, so what the hey (actually, I don't recall the exact circumstances, so it may have actually been my brother who made it and I was there at the same time disapproving somewhat).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5077 on: December 22, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »
The game tells you when you have all of them.
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5078 on: December 22, 2008, 04:08:44 PM »
My friend and I get a good laugh out of the redundancy.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #5079 on: December 22, 2008, 04:46:31 PM »
I'm mad because there's been this strong, nasty, chemical smell in my room since this morning, and I don't know what it is or where it's coming from.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5080 on: December 22, 2008, 09:52:47 PM »
The game tells you when you have all of them.
Oh, sorry... I meant the, shall we say, "naturally occuring" ones (as in, you don't get them from Acheivements).

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5081 on: December 23, 2008, 04:21:23 AM »
I'm mad because there's been this strong, nasty, chemical smell in my room since this morning, and I don't know what it is or where it's coming from.
Hey, my room smelled like tongues today. Then I took out the trash. I'm not sure what I had in there that smelled like tongues.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5082 on: December 23, 2008, 04:25:40 AM »
Smelly tongues looked just as they felt.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5083 on: December 23, 2008, 08:30:22 AM »
I'd really rather I didn't have to read The Scarlet Letter over break. As I stated doubly the day a segment was first assigned, reading it ("The Custom House", at least) felt like having my brain dragged through thumbtacks and tar. The only thing that keeps me going (besides the prospect of a good grade, of course) is morbid curiousity over how someone could take "you did it with your not-husband? Here, wear this 'A'" and get a whole novel out of it.

« Reply #5084 on: December 23, 2008, 08:57:03 AM »
haha, I'm done with it! I feel incredibly sorry for anyone that has to read it, unless you enjoyed it more than me. It was sort of interesting.

But my teacher told us to just skip "The Custom House." I can't remember what/if it contributed to the story. But those sentences are decades long... it's a very tricky book. Very hard to wrap your mind around it sometimes... especially when you get tested over some of the details you didn't think contributed to the story other than giving decent imagery.
I'm a horrible person.

Print