Poll

What kind of internet do you have?

High-speed
Dial-up
Other (if there is one)
Print

Author Topic: Crappy Internet?  (Read 5072 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 08:09:02 AM »
I don't even use Dial-Up...I used AOL dial-up. AOL v7.0. My parents are so cheap they won't even take the time to upgrade for free. Sometimes, it feels as if it's loading backwards.
every

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 05:49:25 PM »
Yeah because it takes that long. Hey I forgot to tell you guys I'm fighting for high-speed. I think I ay have my mom on the run. Everytime she says stupid computer, I say it's the crappy internet. I will eventually get it when dial-up no longer exists, but how long will that take?

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 10:45:02 AM »
DSL rules! I love it,have it!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 11:52:03 AM »
Comcast cable for me. My computer only slows down when my resources screw up, or the site has bandwidth problems. AOL made me hate the internet for 4 years, becuase of how slow it was. AOL is not something you want, they are liars and have nothing good about them. If you have AOL, do everything you can to get rid of it.

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2006, 11:54:20 AM »
DSL does rule.
Verison DSL does rule.
I just hate the lag that happens all too often.
Oh, and G-Dawg, that happens when AOL refuses to exist anymore, which I say is ten billion years from now, which is when the sun goes into a supernova.
KA-BLAMMY!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2006, 06:03:56 PM »
maybe thats your location, i have no problems at all with it unless the bill dies on me.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Print